EY logo
EY

EY

EY Employee Review

Competent and interactive workplace

The internships involved Inventory Management assignment. Our team was involved in maintaining data for inventory, job reconciliation as well as reporting malfunction in jobs. 9 internees were led by 3 supervisors at each shift(including Night shift). The assignment was demanding and we were rotated in shifts, weekly. Our supervisors were very cooperative and directed us through the period. We were engaged in reporting of problems and in the submissions of Statements. The benefits provided by the employer were adequate

Pros

Excellent job culture

Cons

Hectic work routine

Same role

Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.
Same role

Average

No work life balance, very monotonous job and the learning is slow. If you are looking to get into an audit role for life then it might be good to get into this firm otherwise the work is very boring.
Same location

Great place to start your audit career

Great place to work, lot of late sitting but you learn a lot and it give your cv a lot of value. People are great, loving and caring and you have to do a lot of travelling.