EY logo
EY

EY

EY Employee Review

Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.

Same roleSame location

Average

No work life balance, very monotonous job and the learning is slow. If you are looking to get into an audit role for life then it might be good to get into this firm otherwise the work is very boring.
Same role

Competent and interactive workplace

The internships involved Inventory Management assignment. Our team was involved in maintaining data for inventory, job reconciliation as well as reporting malfunction in jobs. 9 internees were led by 3 supervisors at each shift(including Night shift). The assignment was demanding and we were rotated in shifts, weekly. Our supervisors were very cooperative and directed us through the period. We were engaged in reporting of problems and in the submissions of Statements. The benefits provided by the employer were adequate

Pros

Excellent job culture

Cons

Hectic work routine
Same location

All good almost

Recommended for job. Spend good time for all the managers . Become Excell pro through out using in all assignment. Started from zeroand now Allhumdullilah.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Timming, late sitting
  • EY
  • Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work