EY logo
EY

EY

EY Employee Review

Long hours, too many late sittings and very little compensation

Not for people with families. There are long hours, very frequent late sittings and very little monetary compensation. It is not for people without CA qualification. Without a CA background there is very little chance of progress.

Pros

Excellent international brand name

Cons

Long hours, very little compensation.

Same location

Great place to start your audit career

Great place to work, lot of late sitting but you learn a lot and it give your cv a lot of value. People are great, loving and caring and you have to do a lot of travelling.
Same location

Challenging and helpful to boost my professional career

Challenging as it was my first job and great to learn new and difficult things with a top audit firm. It really helped me to cope with my professional development.
Same location

Competitive, innovations, excellent management and friendly environment at workplace.

My diversified professional experience that I gained while working in EY Pakistan and EY Bahamas and impressive performances at both professional and academic levels (as detailed in the CV) has enabled me to present myself as a candidate for a suitable position in any organization. I believe I can now contribute positively towards the achievement of organizational goals along with my professional growth.

2.7K