EY logo

EY Employee Reviews in Lahore

Work-Life Balance

Found 41 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,856 reviews

All good almost

Recommended for job. Spend good time for all the managers . Become Excell pro through out using in all assignment. Started from zeroand now Allhumdullilah.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Timming, late sitting

Productive and learn new things

Overall it is good to be part of EY. I have learned lots of new things. I have also maintain balance between personal life and job. Seniors encouraged creativity and participation in complex tasks.

Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.

Average

No work life balance, very monotonous job and the learning is slow. If you are looking to get into an audit role for life then it might be good to get into this firm otherwise the work is very boring.

Productive and Friendly work Place

It was great experience to work for Ernst Young. During my tenure at EY, I have learn a lot of skills and improve my professional knowledge. Management of EY was very cooperative,energetic and overall culture of firm was very friendly and very professional. i have easily access to my seniors and management staff.

Cons

Healthcare

Good

Overall it has a very good culture. You do so many things in a typical day but the focus of a manager is to manage the expectations of the C-level clients.

Productive workplace with a sharp learning curve

Distinctive work experience as every now and then new assignments are allocated which provide extensive exposure to financial services. EY has a friendly environment that plays a vital role in grooming.

Pros

Regular training sessions

Cons

Tight work and social life balance

Alot to learn in this huge organisation

The firm has a great culture to help the new starters and the employees work in different locations as EY is multi national firm, which develops exposure of the employees.

First Big 4 Exposure

Completed my CA training. I should say very tough routine during my training. Worked so hard. Love those old days and memories. Learning wise great culture.

One of the best Audit Firms

This is one of the best Audit Firms. Great Learning opportunities of Auditing in different industries. Great Job Culture. Long Term positive effect in career growth. Only Drawback is that it does not ever provide you with reasonable salary, compensations or benefits.

Excellent Competitive Professional Organization

Working for 1 of the Big 4 Firm was a dream come true for me and an honor as well, enhanced my professional and personnel skills to a vast new level cause of the vast exposure they give to their employees to learn and grow and perform up to the required level and maintain a standardized approach towards clients to ensure quality work. looking forward to work again if had opportunity.

Pros

great exposure to learn professionally

Cons

had to work for day and night to meet deadlines

It was Productive and fun

In working there in advisory department my assignment taught me the corporate culture and the working environment.In my stay i have worked hard and learnt many new and productive thing which help me build my carrer

Pros

Travelling Allowances

Cons

No lunched

Assist in auditing Punjab Vocational Training Centre

Daliy perform predictive procedures on salaries and security expenses &verification of assets on each centre and confirm their bank balance and cash. Atmosphere of the whole duration was quite friendly.

Pros

Free lunch and travelling allowance

Cons

Short Duration

Productive and funplace

EY is a great platform to apply your knowledge to develop your skills. The wide customer range give you a diversified experience opening many gates of professional career in the field of Accounting, Finance and audit

Learning Environment with variety of experience

Working at E&Y gave me an international exposure, gone through multinationals gave me confidence and enabled me to polish my skills and knowledge.My interpersonal and communication skills are quite improved.

Pros

Learning, innovation, business knowlegde

Cons

Late sittings, Less pay, inflexible scheduels

Productive place with a lot of work pressure

Its an awesome place to do articleship and to learn about financial management . Its a place where u learn about team handling , financial statements handling along with knowledge of laws applicable in Pakistan.

Pros

Free dinners on late sittings

Cons

short breaks and holidays

Audit

I have 3 years of experience in accounts, audit and finance. I am skilled at managing priorities, and have an excellent ability to work under pressure. I have good communication skills in English and well versed with ERP.

Productive workplace

Encountered international work exposure during work at EY. Worked with highly qualified professional with good work skills.

Excellent Learning and Working Environment

Learned a lot of things such as management communication training interviewing skills and how an organisation works. People there are very cooperative. Worked in the field in hard areas of Pakistan to complete assignments to gather data.

Pros

Learning Never Ends

Cons

Late Sitting

To succeed in Ernst and Young LLP or any other accounting firm, you must be completely willing to sacrifice your personal life.

Wonderful infrastructure and support departments to assist and expedite your work tasks. Company holds a "Balanced Life" perspective, and supports group social, sport, and charity activities by allocating financial and logistical support to employee initiated, employer approved group activities.

Pros

Diversity, intellectually stimulating, launching pad for career in business and finance.

Cons

Work-life balance can be challenging; long hours.

(A Member Firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited) EY is one of the big 4 accounting firms in the world and operates in more than 150 countries.

Culture is very people oriented. Flexibility and employee work/life balance is stressed greatly by management. EY stresses the importance of taking care of one another. Great maternity / parental leave policies and very flexible work arrangements are available when you need. EY really tries to take care of employees at an individual level. If you're unhappy, you can actually talk to HR and they'll work with you to find a part of the company where you fit.