EY logo

EY Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

Work-Life Balance

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,856 reviews

Audit work

The best working environment among BIG4. You can discuss your issues with management and they resolve them on timely basis. They comply with legal requirements strictly.

A good place to work.

A good place to work coupled with diversity factors which enable a person to groom in 360 degrees angle. The most joyous thing about EY is having its presence around the globe which enables one person to move anywhere around the globe by being a part of EY.

Its been great experience at EY.

EY is one of the top employer in world and I'm proud to have worked at EY for 4 years. The culture at EY is very friendly and helpful. It encourages not only innovation but also gives freedom as well to nurture fresh minds so they can be a good leader and decision maker in the future. The most enjoyable thing at EY was its working environment.

Pros

Balancing of work load

Cons

Time pressure

First Big 4 Exposure

Completed my CA training. I should say very tough routine during my training. Worked so hard. Love those old days and memories. Learning wise great culture.

Learning Environment with variety of experience

Working at E&Y gave me an international exposure, gone through multinationals gave me confidence and enabled me to polish my skills and knowledge.My interpersonal and communication skills are quite improved.

Pros

Learning, innovation, business knowlegde

Cons

Late sittings, Less pay, inflexible scheduels

Good place to work and have various growth opportunities.

It provides very professional environment for its employees along with sufficient learning and gowth opportunities. Moreover, handsome salary is provided to employees to keep them motivated.

Pros

Travelling

Cons

Late sitting

A very good and interactive organisation to work

 Financial Statements Analysis and Interpretation: My training at Ernst & Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder, Chartered Accountants provided opportunities to understand the significance of various account balances in measuring the position and performance of the enterprises and interpret the financial statements for the purposes of stakeholders, lenders and government agencies.

was good

Was good working with one of the Big 4 audit firm n i have learnt a lot of practical things from there.Most of the time on every assignment late sittings were required but goog part was that there were 2 holidays in a week.

overall experience was good at EY

Working environment was pleasant at EY.I helps me out to enhance professional developement. My co-workers and seniors were cooperative and i've learnt alot of things relating to audit of companies having different nature and size.

Pros

free lunch, Bonus, Travelling

Cons

Late sitting

Good Learning, Good Working Environment, Learning New things, High Volume of transactions

Cons

Long Hours

Jobs at EY