EY logo
EY

EY Employee Reviews for Auditor

Work-Life Balance

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,856 reviews

Productive and learn new things

Overall it is good to be part of EY. I have learned lots of new things. I have also maintain balance between personal life and job. Seniors encouraged creativity and participation in complex tasks.

Eminent platform for a chartered accountant in practice.

My time in EY is worthwhile as: 1. It provides a platform to build a better working world 2. It serves as a Congenial and competitive workplace 3. Provides opportunities to move abroad. 4. Lucrative packages.

Pros

Secondment opportunities, High learning curve, career growth.

Cons

work life imbalance

Being associated with EY letting you earn big name to you.

EY is one of the Big4 Audit firm. it helps you to work in an environment which is equipped with latest automated and digitalised techniques of Auditing and enriched with diversified global culture.

a day at work

its an multi national audit firm. ranked number 2 world wide. had great audit work experience workinh at various multi national and listed companies. great learning experience

Pros

exposure

Cons

stipend

Ernst & Young is one of big four audit firm.

It was my pleasure to have a chance to work in this audit firm. There were multiple assignments to perform. I worked with an organised team that enhanced my learning.

Its a fun place to work on, good working environment.

I have learnt alot in EY, how to handle work pressure, how Interact and coordinate with the senior management of the client at the time of commencement, during the course and finalization of assurance engagement.

Pros

handle work pressure

Cons

no appreciation

Excellent Competitive Professional Organization

Working for 1 of the Big 4 Firm was a dream come true for me and an honor as well, enhanced my professional and personnel skills to a vast new level cause of the vast exposure they give to their employees to learn and grow and perform up to the required level and maintain a standardized approach towards clients to ensure quality work. looking forward to work again if had opportunity.

Pros

great exposure to learn professionally

Cons

had to work for day and night to meet deadlines

Its a very good and productive work place where you learn a lot.

Its a good organization, where you feel that you'r capabilities are polished and make a responsible person so that later you would be able to handle any senior positions in the upcoming jobs.

Pros

Free lunch & Dinner

Cons

Less social time

Great place to start career in finance and accounting

E&Y Karachi provided me a great start in my accounting career. I was provided with opportunities to work across diversified set of industries to assist my overall development.

Productive work place and a good enviroment

EY focuses on building a better working environment and hence focuses on building good working relations with its staff in order to enhance performance and productivity

Pros

Good work environment and regular off time from work like picnics or dinners

Much Produtive

I had a great working experiences while working for Ernst & Young FRSH. There were numbers of opportunities available for learning and to enhance your skills and competencies in the field of Audit and finance with diversity of areas to work.

Pros

Out of Pocket expenses

Cons

Less Stipend

Good experience

Good company to work with; good experience and job security

i have good experience with EY

I learned there team management work. Audit firm job required too long hours, i enjoyed and feel easy to do job in EY... specially i enjoyed a lot when i get chance to go to formations of clients through EY audit firm.

Pros

Good stipend package

Cons

no cons

Extremely supportive and conducive for individual growth!

An employer like EY needs no introduction. It has been one of the best learning experiences for me. My learning was not just limited to Accounting and Audit procedures but covered elements like "how to successfully interact with the management and how to meet the deadlines with efficient planning and team work". In a nutshell, it's been everything that a fresh accounting graduate would require to build a successful career in accountancy.

Pros

Close relationship between upper and lower hierarchy

Cons

Frequent overtimes!

It is an Excellent organization .Recognized all over the world.

I really enjoyed my time there though it was for a brief period of time.Management and top tier is always there to set an example by leading from the front.Team in every assurance department strongly believes on team work.I learned hand on experience of real audit world, where audit and accounting standards come into an action.The hardest part was to meet deadlines at PEEF when cfo rescheduled our task and we being a team met with the hopes and delivered and i really enjoyed that too.

Pros

They care of their team.

Cons

NO holidays for unscheduled exams.