EY

EY Employee Reviews for Consultant

EY has a very friendly working environment. Everyone is cooperative and there is openness between the upper and lower management. All the grivevances can be communicated directly and timely resolved.
Pros
no late sittings, friendly working environment
Cons
no benefits for trainees
I have been part of EY for almost 3 years now, over my time i have observed a number of issues, the culture involves a lot of favoritism, the people that are favorite to the senior management do not work extra and are promoted without any appropriate criteria. Salary is pathetic and working hours are long and tough and at the end of the day no one is appropriately compensated for the work they have done in terms of salary and appreciation. Work theft has been part of this place for over 3 years, seniors steal the work from juniors and present it to the senior management as their own Managers linger around you all the time so that they dont even let you rest even for a minute and make sure to suffocate you. My life has been upside down the minute i joined EYFR Islamabad and i also cant resign as my contract duration is 3.5 years and upon early termination or resignation i have been communicated by the management that i will not be provided with a experience certificate. Dont join EYFR Islamabad or any other firm, go for a career in a corporation instead.
EY is a professional working place which provides its employees with an opportunity to view many different audit cycles. Internal Audit cycles have provided me the skills to identify internal controls and tests its efficiency and effectiveness to ensure that they are designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of operational objectives. Staff and workers are very skilled, fun filled and cooperative enabling me to deal effectively with the difficult situations.
Pros
Business Exposure and Learning