EY logo
EY

EY Employee Reviews for Intern

Work-Life Balance

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,857 reviews

Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.

Average

No work life balance, very monotonous job and the learning is slow. If you are looking to get into an audit role for life then it might be good to get into this firm otherwise the work is very boring.

Competent and interactive workplace

The internships involved Inventory Management assignment. Our team was involved in maintaining data for inventory, job reconciliation as well as reporting malfunction in jobs. 9 internees were led by 3 supervisors at each shift(including Night shift). The assignment was demanding and we were rotated in shifts, weekly. Our supervisors were very cooperative and directed us through the period. We were engaged in reporting of problems and in the submissions of Statements. The benefits provided by the employer were adequate

Pros

Excellent job culture

Cons

Hectic work routine

One of the Big 4 Audit firms

Ernst & Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder is one of the world’s oldest and highest ranking firms of Chartered Accountants and Management Consultants and which is ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks in the world. I worked as an internee in ITRA (Information Technology Risk Assurance) Department over various array of assurance and other assignments.

Assist in auditing Punjab Vocational Training Centre

Daliy perform predictive procedures on salaries and security expenses &verification of assets on each centre and confirm their bank balance and cash. Atmosphere of the whole duration was quite friendly.

Pros

Free lunch and travelling allowance

Cons

Short Duration

life at EY

Ernst and Young is one of the big four firms in the world. Working there taught me alot as it was first experience in the corporate world. I worked as an internee for three months. The most important thing I learned was how to communicate in a corporate office.

To succeed in Ernst and Young LLP or any other accounting firm, you must be completely willing to sacrifice your personal life.

Wonderful infrastructure and support departments to assist and expedite your work tasks. Company holds a "Balanced Life" perspective, and supports group social, sport, and charity activities by allocating financial and logistical support to employee initiated, employer approved group activities.

Pros

Diversity, intellectually stimulating, launching pad for career in business and finance.

Cons

Work-life balance can be challenging; long hours.

Trainee Risk Advisor Assoiciate

I'm worked as Trainee Risk Adviser / Internal Auditor in EY Pakistan (MNC Big4 Audit & Consultancy Firm). Following responsibilities were entrusted are follow. - Risk advisory & Internal Audit Services - Special assignments for instances; Valuation services, Tax consultation, impact Assessment, Product/project costing, and due diligence assignment.

productive

good in this Audit firm in this firm we gain knowledge and experience and management is very sportive in this firm we mostly work as a team

Competitive

It is a good company in Pakistan but there are long working hours and not competitive salaries

Pros

Competitive

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?

did enjoyed alot in working to be apart of one of big 4 audit firms worlwide