EY logo

EY Employee Reviews for Senior Consultant

Work-Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,856 reviews

Productive and learning atmosphere

It is a great experience to work for one of Big 4 audit firms. During my tenure at EY, I had great opportunities to work in different areas and enhance my technical knowledge.

Pros

Diversified learning/exposure.

Cons

Excessive travelling

One of the best places I have worked

I would recommend EY to everyone. It is the best place to learn from one of the amazing seniors. Management can be sometimes tough with the deadlines and overtime but overall is the enjoyable employer because you get to learn on the clients which are among the top clientele in the industry. The major factor which kept me going and working hard is the career advancement one will get after completion of training at EY.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Overtime

EY Ford Rhodes is a good place to pursue your articles

I have been working in advisory with EY Ford Rhodes for more than 3 years, the people and culture is very good however the OP and other benefits are not available with your fixed stipend.

productive and a good learning platform

Mostly client based work as EY provides consultancy services to organisations. It has a good working culture and very supportive management who are always willjng to teach and guide.

An Amazing place to work in global scenario

A great place to work with amazing people. My typical day at work begins with a self-motivation due to the team and people around me. Keeping in view the vision of the company, we as a team work together to achieve it. Due to this we are able to provide our clients the best of of services, while enjoying our work we do.

Endless Learning Opportunities

Great work culture and strongly bonded Global teams and great place for recent graduates looking for a great career. The teams a really friendly and has an open door policy where a staff assistant can go and talk to the partner.

Great

great place to work and a balanced work like balance. Great place to start your career. Work on different industries....

EY has very good working environment.

It's good to have work for EY. EY is reputed and well recognized firm all over the world. However, in Pakistan it do not offer market competitive salary.

Ey is one the Big Four Audit and Assurance Firms in the world.

I have enjoyed working with Ernst & Young . It helped me a lot in my personal and professional development. there is a great working envoirnment in EY and you tend to learn a lot then you expect after working in EY.

Pros

Professional Envoirnment

Cons

Long Duty Hours

Jobs at EY