EY logo

EY Culture reviews

Clear

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,894 reviews

Pretty good

It was a very good learning experience that helped me to develop personally, mentally and professionally. Overall great working environment and hats off to the EY culture

Pros

Exposure

Cons

Salary

Over worked and under paid, with poor work environment

I have been part of EY for almost 3 years now, over my time i have observed a number of issues, the culture involves a lot of favoritism, the people that are favorite to the senior management do not work extra and are promoted without any appropriate criteria. Salary is pathetic and working hours are long and tough and at the end of the day no one is appropriately compensated for the work they have done in terms of salary and appreciation. Work theft has been part of this place for over 3 years, seniors steal the work from juniors and present it to the senior management as their own Managers linger around you all the time so that they dont even let you rest even for a minute and make sure to suffocate you. My life has been upside down the minute i joined EYFR Islamabad and i also cant resign as my contract duration is 3.5 years and upon early termination or resignation i have been communicated by the management that i will not be provided with a experience certificate. Dont join EYFR Islamabad or any other firm, go for a career in a corporation instead.

Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.

Productive and fun Workplace

I liked the workculture. All the staff and senior management were really helpful and motivating. Got to learn a lot from my seniors. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility in work hours.

Really Productive Gain a lot of knowledge and i hope it will help me in future

Enjoy Working There it really help.They Provide Good Friendly Atmosphere to their Workers,A very Professional behavior towards Solving the Problems is Concern.

Productive and Friendly work Place

It was great experience to work for Ernst Young. During my tenure at EY, I have learn a lot of skills and improve my professional knowledge. Management of EY was very cooperative,energetic and overall culture of firm was very friendly and very professional. i have easily access to my seniors and management staff.

Cons

Healthcare

Eminent platform for a chartered accountant in practice.

My time in EY is worthwhile as: 1. It provides a platform to build a better working world 2. It serves as a Congenial and competitive workplace 3. Provides opportunities to move abroad. 4. Lucrative packages.

Pros

Secondment opportunities, High learning curve, career growth.

Cons

work life imbalance

Good

Overall it has a very good culture. You do so many things in a typical day but the focus of a manager is to manage the expectations of the C-level clients.

Being associated with EY letting you earn big name to you.

EY is one of the Big4 Audit firm. it helps you to work in an environment which is equipped with latest automated and digitalised techniques of Auditing and enriched with diversified global culture.

Competent and interactive workplace

The internships involved Inventory Management assignment. Our team was involved in maintaining data for inventory, job reconciliation as well as reporting malfunction in jobs. 9 internees were led by 3 supervisors at each shift(including Night shift). The assignment was demanding and we were rotated in shifts, weekly. Our supervisors were very cooperative and directed us through the period. We were engaged in reporting of problems and in the submissions of Statements. The benefits provided by the employer were adequate

Pros

Excellent job culture

Cons

Hectic work routine

Productive and a place for learning

EY is a great place to learn. We have a friendly culture, This place makes you learn about everything there is in the field of finance and tax. We enjoy our life in these firms.

Pros

Exposure to different kinds of work and clientele

Cons

Compensation

Alot to learn in this huge organisation

The firm has a great culture to help the new starters and the employees work in different locations as EY is multi national firm, which develops exposure of the employees.

It is a hellhole.

The culture at the firm is discouraging and authoritarian. The management does not harness you best abilities and try to demotivate you at every possible corner. They are milking the name of a BIG 4, where they demand a lot from you and provide nothing in return. Its heart wrenching.

Pros

The name of EY

Cons

To many to mention

Its been great experience at EY.

EY is one of the top employer in world and I'm proud to have worked at EY for 4 years. The culture at EY is very friendly and helpful. It encourages not only innovation but also gives freedom as well to nurture fresh minds so they can be a good leader and decision maker in the future. The most enjoyable thing at EY was its working environment.

Pros

Balancing of work load

Cons

Time pressure

EY Ford Rhodes is a good place to pursue your articles

I have been working in advisory with EY Ford Rhodes for more than 3 years, the people and culture is very good however the OP and other benefits are not available with your fixed stipend.

First Big 4 Exposure

Completed my CA training. I should say very tough routine during my training. Worked so hard. Love those old days and memories. Learning wise great culture.

One of the best Audit Firms

This is one of the best Audit Firms. Great Learning opportunities of Auditing in different industries. Great Job Culture. Long Term positive effect in career growth. Only Drawback is that it does not ever provide you with reasonable salary, compensations or benefits.

Knowledge based work

A great place to learn working with several clients. Helpful seniors make work easier and the culture is progressive. Great performance management framework. Salary & Benefits on the lower side.

It was Productive and fun

In working there in advisory department my assignment taught me the corporate culture and the working environment.In my stay i have worked hard and learnt many new and productive thing which help me build my carrer

Pros

Travelling Allowances

Cons

No lunched

productive and a good learning platform

Mostly client based work as EY provides consultancy services to organisations. It has a good working culture and very supportive management who are always willjng to teach and guide.

An Amazing place to work in global scenario

A great place to work with amazing people. My typical day at work begins with a self-motivation due to the team and people around me. Keeping in view the vision of the company, we as a team work together to achieve it. Due to this we are able to provide our clients the best of of services, while enjoying our work we do.
  • EY