EY logo

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,894 reviews

All good almost

Recommended for job. Spend good time for all the managers . Become Excell pro through out using in all assignment. Started from zeroand now Allhumdullilah.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Timming, late sitting

Productive and learn new things

Overall it is good to be part of EY. I have learned lots of new things. I have also maintain balance between personal life and job. Seniors encouraged creativity and participation in complex tasks.

Good Work Place

Good work place and a professional environment. It is the leading accountancy and audit organization of Pakistan. For giving a good start to your career EY is the best place to start with.

Challenging and helpful to boost my professional career

Challenging as it was my first job and great to learn new and difficult things with a top audit firm. It really helped me to cope with my professional development.

Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.

Best company to work .very professional peoples and very helpful. Managers are very helpful. Many opportunities to learn and delivered.flexible timings.

Average

No work life balance, very monotonous job and the learning is slow. If you are looking to get into an audit role for life then it might be good to get into this firm otherwise the work is very boring.

Eminent platform for a chartered accountant in practice.

My time in EY is worthwhile as: 1. It provides a platform to build a better working world 2. It serves as a Congenial and competitive workplace 3. Provides opportunities to move abroad. 4. Lucrative packages.

Pros

Secondment opportunities, High learning curve, career growth.

Cons

work life imbalance

No advantage except name on the CV

Very demandng. No work/life balance. Pay is really bad. Pressure of deadlines is too much. Management is unsympathetic. However, the name on the CV is amazng and learning is a lot.

Great Organisation for Learning.

EY overall is a very good organization for new joiners for learning perspective. and it also help the employees to start their career and build their professional skills.

A good learning place

I have been engaged with EY for 3+ years and it has given me a platform for my personal as well as professional growth. Along with internal audit, policies and procedures, internal controls have learnt how to face challenges, meet deadlines and deliver quality work to keep the client content and happy. EY has taught me how to face challenges and how to climb a ladder of success. Moreover, to achieve your targets, you need to work an extra mile and that extra helps you stand out in the crowd.

Pros

Learing and growth opportunities it offers

Cons

Gets a bit tiring at times

A comfortable environment but not so compensating

EY is a very friendly place to work at but preference is given to locally qualified chartered accountants and the salary isn't as attractive as in the industry. Further, the work timings could kill your life otherwise.

Alot to learn in this huge organisation

The firm has a great culture to help the new starters and the employees work in different locations as EY is multi national firm, which develops exposure of the employees.

A good place to work.

A good place to work coupled with diversity factors which enable a person to groom in 360 degrees angle. The most joyous thing about EY is having its presence around the globe which enables one person to move anywhere around the globe by being a part of EY.

Its been great experience at EY.

EY is one of the top employer in world and I'm proud to have worked at EY for 4 years. The culture at EY is very friendly and helpful. It encourages not only innovation but also gives freedom as well to nurture fresh minds so they can be a good leader and decision maker in the future. The most enjoyable thing at EY was its working environment.

Pros

Balancing of work load

Cons

Time pressure

good

learned a lot from senior officials. every day is different as you will face new challenges. make your mind ready for late sittings and than you will enjoy the work.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

late sittings

EY Ford Rhodes is a good place to pursue your articles

I have been working in advisory with EY Ford Rhodes for more than 3 years, the people and culture is very good however the OP and other benefits are not available with your fixed stipend.

Leading Audit firm

Leading audit firm who train Chartered Accountants from basic accounting to complete set of financial reporting. they have clients from different industries.

Pros

professionals

First Big 4 Exposure

Completed my CA training. I should say very tough routine during my training. Worked so hard. Love those old days and memories. Learning wise great culture.

One of the best Audit Firms

This is one of the best Audit Firms. Great Learning opportunities of Auditing in different industries. Great Job Culture. Long Term positive effect in career growth. Only Drawback is that it does not ever provide you with reasonable salary, compensations or benefits.

Excellent

It is one of the Big Four Audit and Assurance firm. I am proud that I was associated with this firm during my articleship. I had great time there and my boss was great
  • EY