Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited

Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan14 reviews
This was a great learning experience for me. This institute is an excellent launch pad for young aspiring engineers who are looking to develop their portfolio as engineers.
It’s a pleasure to serve here. There is a lot of work to be done but the good environment and work ethics make it easy to work and give maximum output.
To maintain and processing of job request which received from various units/section. to prepare tender and distributor to the vendors. Bid opening on a weekly basis
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lunch break
The fompany is quite good. It a big Public listed company of pakistan. If you are selected as MT then chances are your growth will be extremely slow..
Gained experience in Project management, Risk management, ISO. Great corporate culture and bunch of top notch professionals was icing on the cake.
The company trained me well to develop my professional skills and how to work in a productive environment. I learned how to market products at a big scale even when the company has a big name. The culture was friendly and was balanced. As being an Intern I respect everything about the company and everyone at the company FFC.
Working in ffcl is one of the best experience an engineer can ever have because of the balance the company creates between work and social life. Working environment is one of the finest of its kind. The company values its employees more than anything else and this is where it leaves behind all its competitors in the market.
stayed at FFC-MM for a month. the routine was challenging and tough and we have to follow an extensive learning plans for every week. learnt alot at the plant and it was enjoyable time of my life
Job Environment purely based engineering based standards.
Work/life balance too good.

Compensation and benefits are high as compare to any other industry in this region.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited?
Doing office work most of the time. Helping managers fetch the information. good breaks and lunch items. not really flexible in hours system. typical office environment.
Pros
lunch
Cons
FFCL is one of the best corporate organizations in Pakistan. It has a great role in developing technical as well as management skills in a person like me. Compensation and benefits for an employee are impressive. Higher management and colleagues are very cooperative.
Pros
Job security, Salary packages
Cons
Remote area location, 24 hours job responsibility
The Upper Management is good and very helpful. They encourage your work and your effort. All the facilities like Free Utility, Pick and Drop Service and the Gymnasium were all free.
Pros
Free Tea and Snacks, Free Utility
Cons
Long hours of Work.
My last job at Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited as Management Trainee Finance involves preparation of accruals, bank account reconciliations, and assistance in preparation of management accounts, cash flow projections and ensuring that capital requirements are met in a timely manner.
Cons
It is a fantastic company having the very professional team , and they pay very well, administration very freindly.
Pros
free lunch, free dinner
Cons
very nice docs