Faysal Asset Management Limited

Faysal Asset Management Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan5 reviews
The work is challenging yet it strives you to put in your maximum effort and learn. The pay levels need to be improved but despite that I'd recommend working here to individuals who are seeking learning opportunities.
Good work environment but more challenging and under paid .
monetary efforts are hard to maintain so employee retention is difficult and hence growth is slow and challenging.
Pros
allowances
Cons
Targets
Faysal Asset Management Limited being my first place in industry was quite a good and learning platform for me. At FAML I just learned to present the financial performance to Board of Directors and how to explain the future year forecasts / budgets with justifications. The colleagues at FAML were very supportive and industrious we collectively developed a lot of investment solution for salaried and business individuals. The hardest part is to make sure the daily closing with perfect degree of accuracy as the units are traded on daily basis in millions based on the price worked out which was very challenging for us being the part of financial reporting and accounting team.
Pros
subsidised lunch, ease of parking, spacious seating arrangements
Cons
late sitting
Good organization to work in with cooperative peers, behaved management, friendly open culture with set standards of procedures
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No bonus and advancement opportunities
Learned alot about valuations, my job was to research equities like stocks ETFs and even hedge funds and do forecasting for the future.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faysal Asset Management Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4