FiberLink Pvt Ltd

FiberLink Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

I have over ten years of working experience in such fields related to Administration, Operations, Customer Services with Corporate and INGo (USAID) project/sector, throughout my career I have been involved in assisting managers/Sr. Managements, training & development / recruitment and selection, employee's counseling and performance management etc.,
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
My responsibilities were to monitor the performance and capability of network using a variety of tools like SolarWinds NMS and NPM and Manage Engine. • Track and troubleshoot daily network issues regarding to fiber and speed and maintain the stability of network. • Reporting the bigger issues to management and other IT staff.
I learned many things at Fiberlink and loved to work their. I also worked in Networking, how to deal with customers. The atmosphere was good.atmosphere was frendly.
I worked as a Key Account Manager at Fiberlink Pvt. Ltd. This is basically an ISP dealing with B2B. That was the place where i learned a lot from my seniors and co-workers. The management of there was very supportive and i always enjoyed my work.
Had a good experience through working with Fiberlink PVT LTD
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FiberLink Pvt Ltd?