Organisational culture is most similar to our own home culture. you wont get bore with the management. The senior don't act like boss rather they are leaders. They will teach you anything without hesitation.
The things which I like the most is the CEO. He is an amazing personality. He does not sell his status. Always smile on his face. He support you where ever you need him.
- Can i do 6 hour job4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at foodpanda?3 people answered
- Is It necessary to have a driving license for a rider job?One person answered
- Do you guys provide fuel expense to your riders for there bikes?One person answered
- I've a interview with food panda for chat support customer service executive please guide me about t…One person answered
- Pay of an associate ?One person answered
- Is there pick and drop service?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at foodpanda?One person answered
- If i have a learners instead of driving licence will it ok
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?