foodpanda

foodpanda Employee Reviews in Karachi

Karachi11 reviews
It's the best place to work because you are your own boss. The contract says you're a freelancer it's either you can do part-time or fulltime in your free time. I'm doing semi-part time to take care of the things at home. This job requires a few requirements like NBI and TIN with tutorials and you're good to go!

My salary is paid within the day of the pay. exactly a few days after cutoff. sometimes there are delays but not longer compared to my previous employer. The schedules are flexible on the rider app to choose your shifts. and if you can't show up on your shift at least you can "offer swap" to other riders to take your shift if you're on an emergency or feeling sick.

I love serving Filipino customers because most of them are not irate compared to customers in a BPO industry. It doesn't matter what nationality you have because they are paying customers. When a customer is feeling happy with your service you'll get a tip but never ask for a tip. It'll be given to you if you deserve it. This job pays higher if you worked longer for 10 hours or more than a 14k basic pay from another field and yet some people look down on us that we're on a minimum wage. this job has the perks of being above minimum although gas is our concern because we traveled 60km/day since I don't live in Cebu City. But soon they will expand to my area so I can serve food to the customer within my area away from the Metro Cebu like Cebu city and Mandaue city etc. I have met many students taking this job part-time to pay their tuition fees and it helps them rather relying on their parents. Kudos to
 - more...
There are a lot of great things about working at Food Panda. Working at Food Panda has been an awesome experience for me and my family because I had the opportunity to increase my earning potential. The owner is very generous. I feel like I am accomplishing big things here. Wouldn't ever leave.
Foodpanda name not any resturent name basically Foodpanda is third party company between vendors and customers. Foodpanda company service very unique and no one in food deliver.
Loved the management.
Chill environment.

Bad shift timings (Random off on a weekday)

Low salary.

Paid overtime.

Monotonous Job (Customer services - onboarding department)
amazing people and work and they teach how your professional life can be tough and fun at the same time with very cooperative colleagues and higher management
I found this company (ibex) Productive, learning, and co-operative however the management is poor and the requirement from employee is too much whereas salary is not preferable as compared to the work.
well in my review overall the company is very good and growing company day by day but the middle management was terrible they don't have any idea how to talk the employee and how to motivate their employee they just put the workload on their employees and ask from them to give productivity with quality work they also does not follow the rules with was given by the foodpanda headquarter based in the berlin germany.
Spent almost 6 months , the most interesting part of the job was to communicate with new customers everyday.
Management was not bad at all.

However call center culture has not been developed yet in Pakistan .

It's very hard , specially in food panda .

I enjoyed a lot as i was the highest paid agent in the team, sometimes more then shift incharge and supervisors etc.

It use t be very difficult to manage customers during discount campaigns .

To work from 9:00 am till 2 am non stop was one of the difficult time , somehow i learned a lot from them .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
day used to start by answering busy incoming calls
it made me a better communicator

fair

excellent

there was long working hours

excessto socialmedia
Pros
yes parties
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at foodpanda?
A typical day at work would involve many tasks including working on future campaigns, deciding what medium would suit it the most, create what we want, manage the team and so on. Once the proposal would be made with the team, the idea would then be pitched to the brand manager and then to the CEO and once approved then the team would start working on the execution.
Pros
Health Insurance and old age benefits
Cons
This company has grown multiple folds within a couple of years. A place where employees are more than a family to each other and helping the company to get through all the highs and lows of the industry.

A start up culture brought the best out of us where we can use our potential to the limits.