FULCRUM PVT LTD
View all FULCRUM PVT LTD reviews

FULCRUM PVT LTD

FULCRUM PVT LTD Employee Review

Very productive work

1- Day at work sometimes is amazing and at times its just okay. 2- I learnt alot of things. 3- Time Management is very necessary. Also managing each and everything is important as well. 4- Workplace culture is very good, friendly, supporting and encouraging environment. 5- The hardest part of my Job is arranging and managing meeting schedules etc. 6- The most enjoyable part of my work is to learn new things.

Pros

Free hangouts and lunches

Cons

Short breaks

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

What I learnt

Complete training courses (the policies of their bank, the computer software to be used for transactions and the proper ways to handle customers over the phone), Handle services that concern customers. Handle inquiries and concerns in order to eliminate the need for clients to travel to the bank in person. The types of issues they deal with usually concern customer deposits, withdrawals, transactions, problem solving or evaluating customers' eligibility and financial need for loans and grants.
Same location

Working experience with Fulcrum Pvt. Ltd

I have learnt a lot in Fulcrum Pvt. Ltd. I have learnt not only compensation aspect but also legal and management aspect as well. The working culture in Fulcrum is friendly and cooperative. The hardest part is that you can not make every one happy. The enjoyable part is that, Everyday you will face a new challenge.

An organization with full of miscommitments, non professionals

Since joining, i found this place selfish with employees, many of the best people left just because of the mis commitments of directors and management. No work life balance, no appreciation, no dignity, no leadership. A place where only profit is concerned by directors, no facilities for employeesNo bonuses, no leaves, everything is self-costed, low pay scale with no any incentive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FULCRUM PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits