Gaditek

Gaditek Culture reviews

Pakistan9 reviews

Clear

Productive and fun place to work have different activities to occupy yourself with. They have a Gym, pool table and table tennis. Very friendly environment.

The Best Place to learn and Pushing through your limits

Gaditek is an organization where you will learn limitlessly. Learning is Infinite. The culture of the organization is very proactive, communicating, intellectual and productive. What you will learn is how to streamline work and how to keep up the pace. You will see some good teamwork but at the same time, you will be facing some tough competition within the team. There is no wall or barrier to communicate or to ask for help with your higher authorities like AVP, VP, and CEOs. But you have to go through a proper channel. Like you cannot just bypass your manager or lead and go ask for help with the AVP. The tough part of Gaditek was you have to sit long and give excessive hours to if you get tasks or if there is an upcoming important occasion, you need to complete your work no matter how late you have to sit. And if the work is not completed, it affects you overall. And due to this sitting extra hours, your social or personal life is also affected. But there is definitely a reward to all of this. It is like a tattoo. You get hurt but you love it when it gets completed.

Pros

Job Security, Salary On time, Lunch Reimbursement on Month's Last Weekend

Cons

Extra Hours, Target Pressure

Great learning experience and a fun place to work

I had a wonderful time over there, it was a roller coaster. I'm indebted to Gaditek's management for providing me with such an opportunity. I would recommend this company to anyone wants to get an amazing digital marketing experience. What they do is unparalleled in Pakistan.

Pros

Flexible timings, Great culture, Fun Environment

Cons

Late sittings, work over-load.

Product with new learning

good place to work I learnt about amazon, elastichost server. The management is really good co-workers are really friendly the hardest part of the job was the job timings there are extra activities as well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gaditek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Gaditek Reviews by Location

• Gaditek
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?