gatron industries limited

gatron industries limited Employee Reviews

I worked their as a supply chain intern for 2 months it was a good experience. I was working under the import department I learned alot from their the use for erp and how to use erp system and other stuffs and get to know that practically things are working.
Gatron Industries limited is a competative and productive industry giving secure job . I learnt there how to produce synthetic yarn with pocess optimasation and waste minmisation. I learnt there good management.
Pros
company mantained car for transportaion
Cons
paid annual leave, gratuity, bonus
It was a great experience working in Gatron Novatex, the managment was excellent and the enviorment was very friendly but also competitive at the same time. targets needed to be achieved at any cost never the less efforts should have been shown to fullfill the desired Targets, internal systems were properly managed and a proper hierchy was maintained and followed.
Pros
Free Fuel, Free Cell phone bill
Cons
low salaries, low increments
I learned a lot from this organization as it is a best institute of learning but there was no growth as it was a contractor company. When there was less load of work than it was difficult to spent time because there was nothing for entertainment. The environment was not educated or self grooming. Often we were stuck in strikes which was the hardest part of our job. Receiving of bulk shipments was a most enjoyable part because it took our whole day.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Prayer and lunch breaks
A remarkable departmental system was defined there to achieve tasks. I also learned a lot there. Smooth working with sophisticated working environment.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Standard hours
An excellent company where employees are working together like a family. Equal opportunity is provided to each and every employee to prove itself.Perks and benefits are excellent and very ideal company to start and move towards for successful career.
Pros
Good Employee Benefits, Excellent working environment for learning
Cons
Pay Scale is low as compared to industry
That is also good company but salary no good and i want to go abroad
Pros
Facilities Supervisor
Cons
as per requirement
Typical day at work are everyday. Technical, Managerial, Administrative Skill learned from Company. Worker are highly skilled. During Projects : hardest time. Enjoy my work.
Pros
Free Transportation, Lunch, Medical.