Getz Pharma

Getz Pharma Employee Reviews

Pakistan37 reviews
As store keeper maintain all records. Handle cash. All medicine propery maintain. Inform about shortage of medicine less num of stock. Chk the order list. And arrange all
It is a good place to work at. They have some of the best working practices and you know you are working or the largest pharmaceutical company in Pakistan so your job seems worthwhile.
Well, to be honest working in Getz Pharma you can Balance your life and work and if you show your sincerity you can even grow in the organization and as well as in the industry
Pros
Integrity
Cons
dishonesty
The most enjoyable part of the job end supported peoples.management end excellent work place culture more benefit for example medical facilities and lunch .
how the system works, process and procedures and how to maintain professional relationship with peers. stress and time management. lastly, how to deal with stressful situation.
I had such a great time at getz pharma, learnt alot, and produced tempting financial result over there along my team,but due to chanhe of environment i planned to switch my job
I got learning from my job work with motivation,dedication,be positive,friendly,good listener and learn the market trends and be aware from customer behavior then no one can stop u from success.
Pros
Annual internationl tours
Cons
Less time for sports
Amazing experience. it was my way forward towards carrier growth.
They hired me as per my dedication. Even my academic qualification has no medical background.
Cons
we need to meet with doctors
i learned tachnics of generating sales

getz pharama managment was good and much active with there work

co worker were helpfull for me and guide me about the work of pharma

heard part of the job is to visit the town on daily basis and there were numbers of meeting weekly basis

enjoyeable part of job is to attend the learning class of our product
Its Medicine Company iam in marketing depart New Products launch Sales and marketing
We make Action Plans and activities for the doctors Business plan and implementation
Cons
Morning and Evening
-September 12th & 13th, 2013 WHO audit held at Getz Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Pakistan. Finally QC Lab got 3rd WHO Prequalification Lab in the south Asia region.
-Experienced to face the international audits.

-I have supervised the six members team to manage Semifinished/Finished Goods section of QC.

-My co-workers/colleague very cooperative and helpful.

-Purchasing of the Lab equipment's.

-To execute calibration & maintenance of the Lab equipment's.
Pros
Lunch, extra curricular events, training, medical and insurance policies, handsome salary, bonuses, break times, loan and convynce facility, etc
Cons
Job Fear, no job security.
Working at Getz Pharma is no more fun working because the company is saturated and opportunities are less for the employees. So as the famous goes, People leave people.
Getz Pharma offers you clear polices, defined authorities, modern tools and techniques to work, on job trainings , fun and family environment along with its top management's respectable and fair treatment to all levels.
Pros
Best International Practices and Empowerment to lead
Cons
Company location is in sensitive area of the city.
Overall detail relate to Getz pharma, management & other sort of things are mentioned in my CV.

For further detail, we can sit together for better understanding.
Getz pharma is a good company but no job security then thread for job.good atmosphare but no properle understandin between other collegs but over all is good.
Pros
ya year to year product launches
Cons
ya, shortbreak is available for healthcare
the overall image of Getz pharma is all about learning and continual improvement towards the set goal and for the well being for human being and environment.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Extra hours of working
• Execute orders and ensure compliance of policies.
• Manage inventory, track timely consumption of stocks on the basis of FIFO and ensure timely availability of stocks by coordinating with concerned departments.

• Managing Warehouse for daily dispatches, arranging and following up on logistic of shipment and processing in SAP

• Evaluating and resolving market complaints in coordination with concern.

• Maintenance and monitoring all promotional items inventory and physicians’ samples.

• Reports on all shipments and inventory sent to all business units on monthly basis.
Pros
N\a
Cons
N/a
It was very nice working with this atmosphere. Learnt the managerial skills of how to handle the tasks and share the task between the teams and learnt how to work in stressful environment
Pros
khi
Cons
khi
Everyday at Getz pharma was a new day with more challenges and professional experiences. I learned alot about Pharmaceutical set up, processes and the management of workforce at this company. i as a quality assurance analyst was always involved in assuring that the company products were safe and effective for the public health.My co-workers were very helpful, smart and professional.i learned alot from them.The hardest part of the job i considered was the audits. As far as the enjoyment part, i enjoyed every bit of the time i spent at GETZ.
Pros
old age benefits
Cons
working on weekends
Getz Pharma is the first and only Pharmaceutical Company of Pakistan to have a Quality Control Laboratory Pre-qualified, Accredited and Validated by World Health Organization.

The existing experience acquainted me with an edge to coordinate and deal with diverse nationality candidates. Moreover, I am bit comfortable to learn fast and ability to perform multi-tasking, quite conversant with problem solving techniques and having decision making skills to consistently hit the targets and objectives as per desired standards.
Pros
Self-grooming
Its a place where your skill and expertise developed.
9 working hours daily 5 days a week

Work load is very high

Management is very supportive.

Co-workers are very nice as the working environment is very friendly and professional
Pros
Free Lunches, Comapny Convence, Medical Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks for Tea and Prayers