GfK Employee Reviews

Pakistan21 reviews
Productive and Fun place to work at with great overall environment.
Work life balance. Loads of fun activities but the work is not technical and not valued in the market
very nice and friendly culture.
all the team members are helpful.
Good Learning Experience
Good Working Environment

Follows True North Culture

Friendly Colleagues

Indoor Games available to play during breaks

Overall was a good experience
Despite the fact that it is not easy to get a job related to field for all those who are belonging to CS background, but whatever they appoint to work for, they make you learn with accountability and polish your skills first. Amazing environment and healthiest culture, with moral ethics and beliefs.
Pros
best culture, no late sittings, no extra work, indoor/outdoor gaming, systematic way of work
Cons
No yearly bonuses, lesser growth, non field hiring
It is always good to be part of GFK, they respect each employee, give feedback of the concerns raised. Have some recreational activities maintained for employees, flexible working shifts.
GFK is a very good place to work and also having a good environment. As every company has some weak points Gfk also has as of their management and HR.
A Place you will never forget, lifetime experience. Multicultural professional environment with an opportunity to learning and growth. Its a true north culture
it offers a fun atmosphere with hard work daily. Management is attentive and will answer questions in order to help you succeed. Overall great place to be!
Pros
Great mission Good benefits You are valued Even the people at the top care about you
Cons
The job is physically demanding, I'm not in incredible shape, but I can keep up. You have a lot to balance also, but if you're organized you should be fine.
This office and company is great enough that I am, in all seriousness, almost superstitious about posting about how great it is.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who are universally interested in learning and applying knowledge to an overall task that's pretty hard to argue with.
Its my first job in GFK Etilize Inc. and I found it such a good company to work with.
Management is good and helpful.

I have learn so many things from this company
Pros
Gym, Bedminton Court, Table Tenis, Pool etc
Cons
No Bounuses
1) They are good
2)Salary limit depends upon you

3)You can work from home as well

4) Cool working environment

5) Job role does not suite to my education that is why left
Pros
Unlimited Salary
Cons
No suitable criteria to judge the best employee
I feel myself as a very productive and energetic person over there. I learned a lot about sales and business strategies and techniques. Moreover I got time-management skills as well as prioritizing my workload which enables me to be a more punctual and organized person. Working and providing specifications of consumer goods to different sellers and communicating with different vendors and sellers has enabled me to manage Time, Human Resource, negotiating issues and understanding points of mutual benefits. I worked with various teams and all were very cooperative. I enjoyed working over there and my heart will always have a special place for my workplace.
It was an amazing place and I spent 12.5 years there, but had to leave as I relocated to Toronto and unfortunately, it doesn't have one of its offices here
I have a night shifts which starts from 9.00pm to 6.30am. which included 2 breaks timing for dinner or play any of the indoor games like table tennis,pool & badminton. People more oftenly played badminton and they were many good players. I learnt never to give up and always try your best everyday.
Pros
Annual Dinner & sometimes lunch/hi tea boxes given in monthly meeting during (khuli kachehri).
Cons
Health Insurance
A typical office wok place where people from different departments work together, with a healthy environment. politics is a very scarce people usually do care for others in order to make them achieve more progress. senior officials a way more helpful they tend to help the juniors to keep them in level.
enjoyment part is where we have fun talking to colleagues during office and after office low amount of restriction like as we compare to some other multinational company.

basic focus of our company is to complete there projects before the dead line, for this they hire more people and if the projects are delivered correctly customers do built trust on us, which the main thing we focus for.
Pros
free tea and team dinners sometime (special occasions)
Cons
Bit of low salary, sometimes late sittings due to project completion
Excellent environment, good learning place for new and old.If you are a gifted programmer, a detail-oriented product data specialist or a driven sales or operations professional, GfK Etilize would like to hear from you
Meet deadlines on weekly retailer
learn searching skill to develop or creative new product and release different requested region like Germany,france,italy,romania and many more.
A nice work place to work where everyday you learn something new.

The difficult but enjoying task is minimize product data upto zero weekly.
Pros
Free tea etc
Cons
Delaying Permanent policy
i have done mba in marketing management. recently i did internship at gfk etilize. And seeking for job thats my first step for my career path to enrich my skills.
A good working place with good opportunities to grow while having fun and balanced life.
Pros
Good Working Environment and Rehabilitation Area
Cons
Office starts at 8 am :)
I've learnt so much in this job, Management, Team Work, Corporate Culture and Event management