GfK Management reviews

Pakistan21 reviews
GFK is a very good place to work and also having a good environment. As every company has some weak points Gfk also has as of their management and HR.
it offers a fun atmosphere with hard work daily. Management is attentive and will answer questions in order to help you succeed. Overall great place to be!
Pros
Great mission Good benefits You are valued Even the people at the top care about you
Cons
The job is physically demanding, I'm not in incredible shape, but I can keep up. You have a lot to balance also, but if you're organized you should be fine.
Its my first job in GFK Etilize Inc. and I found it such a good company to work with.
Management is good and helpful.
I have learn so many things from this company
Pros
Gym, Bedminton Court, Table Tenis, Pool etc
Cons
No Bounuses
I feel myself as a very productive and energetic person over there. I learned a lot about sales and business strategies and techniques. Moreover I got time-management skills as well as prioritizing my workload which enables me to be a more punctual and organized person. Working and providing specifications of consumer goods to different sellers and communicating with different vendors and sellers has enabled me to manage Time, Human Resource, negotiating issues and understanding points of mutual benefits. I worked with various teams and all were very cooperative. I enjoyed working over there and my heart will always have a special place for my workplace.
i have done mba in marketing management. recently i did internship at gfk etilize. And seeking for job thats my first step for my career path to enrich my skills.
I've learnt so much in this job, Management, Team Work, Corporate Culture and Event management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GfK?