GfK Pay & Benefits reviews

2)Salary limit depends upon you
3)You can work from home as well
4) Cool working environment

5) Job role does not suite to my education that is why left
Pros
Unlimited Salary
Cons
No suitable criteria to judge the best employee
It is always good to be part of GFK, they respect each employee, give feedback of the concerns raised. Have some recreational activities maintained for employees, flexible working shifts.
it offers a fun atmosphere with hard work daily. Management is attentive and will answer questions in order to help you succeed. Overall great place to be!
Pros
Great mission Good benefits You are valued Even the people at the top care about you
Cons
The job is physically demanding, I'm not in incredible shape, but I can keep up. You have a lot to balance also, but if you're organized you should be fine.
I feel myself as a very productive and energetic person over there. I learned a lot about sales and business strategies and techniques. Moreover I got time-management skills as well as prioritizing my workload which enables me to be a more punctual and organized person. Working and providing specifications of consumer goods to different sellers and communicating with different vendors and sellers has enabled me to manage Time, Human Resource, negotiating issues and understanding points of mutual benefits. I worked with various teams and all were very cooperative. I enjoyed working over there and my heart will always have a special place for my workplace.
I have a night shifts which starts from 9.00pm to 6.30am. which included 2 breaks timing for dinner or play any of the indoor games like table tennis,pool & badminton. People more oftenly played badminton and they were many good players. I learnt never to give up and always try your best everyday.
Pros
Annual Dinner & sometimes lunch/hi tea boxes given in monthly meeting during (khuli kachehri).
Cons
Health Insurance
A typical office wok place where people from different departments work together, with a healthy environment. politics is a very scarce people usually do care for others in order to make them achieve more progress. senior officials a way more helpful they tend to help the juniors to keep them in level.
enjoyment part is where we have fun talking to colleagues during office and after office low amount of restriction like as we compare to some other multinational company.

basic focus of our company is to complete there projects before the dead line, for this they hire more people and if the projects are delivered correctly customers do built trust on us, which the main thing we focus for.
Pros
free tea and team dinners sometime (special occasions)
Cons
Bit of low salary, sometimes late sittings due to project completion