GlaxoSmithKline logo
GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Found 116 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,519 reviews

Productive and Learning environment

Productive and Learning environment. Team building and group affiliations along with individual growth is also available. Professional team leads to help maintain discipline.

GSK is a gret place to learn and grow specially for freshers

One can learn a great deal at GSK. For people who have just started their careers they can have great opportunities for learning and growth. However, once you are in middle management then things get difficult as not much opportunities are available to grow and the longer you stay at Gsk the more you feel that compensation is something which is considerably lower then other companies.

Pros

Good culture, work life balance, medical

Cons

Compensation

Career growth place

GSK is a high level firm where you feel comfort about your career growth and can develop your skills and experience on high level base.... If i get chace again work with this firm so i wil be never miss this opportunity.. Such a good and dream work place.....

Pros

Pf, Eobi, leaves, free lunch

Cons

Short leave

learning

its good learn about my field and about system management is too supportive and motivationalwork place culture is greatthere is nothing hard to job in gsk there is a good culture of workingsports

Pros

free lunch

Cons

gym

Excellent Organisation

It was a wonderful experience at GSK Pakistan where most of the staff was competent and professional at work. Learning at GSK is one of the most attractive section to work in GSK.

Pros

No. 1 Mutinational

Good Environment

Work is good and the environment is fine. The food is good too. A company where people like to learn. Good brands that give you sense of pride locally and the sales team has a good relationship with the doctor.

good environment for work

i have a good experience worked in Glaxo Smith Kline Pakistan very challenging and good atmosphere “Applies creative thinking to implement a vision for the company” “Continuously suggests new ideas in meetings and on projects” “Shows initiative with developing new ways of thinking to improve projects or company performance”

Good

It has taught me immensely in how to survive in a pharamceutical industry when you are a fresh grad. I have learned different things regarding the environmental monitoring, water systems monitoring and how to cope up in the stressful conditions.

Good

I would love to work there in future. I worked there as a trainee.The environment was absolutely flexible and people are also very hard working was great

Good place to learn the ropes, especially if you're just starting out.

GSK lets you challenge yourself and throws something unique at you everyday to learn from. You can sure to be always busy, and that you will learn much about the industry, associated laws and receive global exposure through various projects that may be assigned to you. If you can handle the stress and high pressure environment, you can be sure to go far ahead and make your mark.

Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline

See more jobs

Productive work environment

I am proud to be a part of GSK. There is no difficulty in working environment flexible and supportive management in Pakistan. I was work with confidence.

Friendly and learning Organisation

GSK is truly global organisation where employee can get on job training and rewarding career. And also have opportunity to work in regional and global projects.

Worked as a Project Trainee

The Work environment is fun and work is easily done. Management focuses more on fire fighting rather than proactively work. The experience I gained here is far beyond helpful in further life.

Overall a good professional experience.

GSK is a great place to work, company and employees are focused on values & always keeping their patients and customers at the heart of whatever they do. Overall a good professional experience.

Best Place to work

Too satisfied and proud to be a part of such organisation that values the people as well as their customers/consumers. A very strong compliant workplace that ensures the health of their consumer on first priority

Excellent

Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company

Excellent company

Friendly working atmosphere Strictly followed SOPs Excellent benefits Good medical facilities Keep family environment Strict audit functions of every individuals

Field force

A great place to work in Pakistan Pharmaceutical,good facilities,good culture, good grooming, training and skill development platform, but bad politics, infiltration issues, likes dislikes which diminishes performance. My learning at this platform Gsk, its a great experience to be a part, of CNS team with a platform to develop and groom myself and to impart confidence and skills to lead my way in pharma industry, thanks Gsk. Top Management is good overall ,product management too good specially CNS. Workplace culture I love that in CNS it was excellent. The hardest part of the job is launching and establish a brand and most enjoyable part of the job is when you established it,and your management says well done.

Pros

Star club a wonderful platform

Cons

Excellent healthcare facilities

Productive, Innovative and Friendly Environment

Working in GSK is really great in sense of workload and environment too. Though, to me it's a new exposure but the friendly staff taught me the procedure and are helping me to experience new things.

I'm fresh pharmacist. and need a job for career

I need a job for continue my profession. Recently i did internship from martin dow & macter international ltd. now searching job for continue my career

Respect for people is lacking

Overall a good company but doesn't comply on several things like no work life balance, 12 hours of work on production floor, Saturday is off officially but it's only on the documents at floor it barely gets any off on Saturday, some managers are rowdy and doesn't even care if the employee leaves because of their attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2