GlaxoSmithKline
Coronavirus update
Information from GlaxoSmithKline:

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Pakistan111 reviews
Work is good and the environment is fine. The food is good too. A company where people like to learn. Good brands that give you sense of pride locally and the sales team has a good relationship with the doctor.
i have a good experience worked in Glaxo Smith Kline Pakistan very challenging and good atmosphere “Applies creative thinking to implement a vision for the company”
“Continuously suggests new ideas in meetings and on projects”

“Shows initiative with developing new ways of thinking to improve projects or company performance”
It has taught me immensely in how to survive in a pharamceutical industry when you are a fresh grad.
I have learned different things regarding the environmental monitoring, water systems monitoring and how to cope up in the stressful conditions.
I would love to work there in future. I worked there as a trainee.The environment was absolutely flexible and people are also very hard working was great
GSK lets you challenge yourself and throws something unique at you everyday to learn from. You can sure to be always busy, and that you will learn much about the industry, associated laws and receive global exposure through various projects that may be assigned to you. If you can handle the stress and high pressure environment, you can be sure to go far ahead and make your mark.
I am proud to be a part of GSK. There is no difficulty in working environment flexible and supportive management in Pakistan. I was work with confidence.
GSK is truly global organisation where employee can get on job training and rewarding career. And also have opportunity to work in regional and global projects.
The Work environment is fun and work is easily done. Management focuses more on fire fighting rather than proactively work. The experience I gained here is far beyond helpful in further life.
GSK is a great place to work, company and employees are focused on values & always keeping their patients and customers at the heart of whatever they do. Overall a good professional experience.
Too satisfied and proud to be a part of such organisation that values the people as well as their customers/consumers.

A very strong compliant workplace that ensures the health of their consumer on first priority
Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company
Friendly working atmosphere
Strictly followed SOPs

Excellent benefits

Good medical facilities

Keep family environment

Strict audit functions of every individuals
A great place to work in Pakistan Pharmaceutical,good facilities,good culture, good grooming, training and skill development platform, but bad politics, infiltration issues, likes dislikes which diminishes performance.
My learning at this platform Gsk, its a great experience to be a part, of CNS team with a platform to develop and groom myself and to impart confidence and skills to lead my way in pharma industry, thanks Gsk.

Top Management is good overall ,product management too good specially CNS.

Workplace culture I love that in CNS it was excellent.

The hardest part of the job is launching and establish a brand and most enjoyable part of the job is when you established it,and your management says well done.
Pros
Star club a wonderful platform
Cons
Excellent healthcare facilities
Working in GSK is really great in sense of workload and environment too. Though, to me it's a new exposure but the friendly staff taught me the procedure and are helping me to experience new things.
I need a job for continue my profession. Recently i did internship from martin dow & macter international ltd. now searching job for continue my career
Overall a good company but doesn't comply on several things like no work life balance, 12 hours of work on production floor, Saturday is off officially but it's only on the documents at floor it barely gets any off on Saturday, some managers are rowdy and doesn't even care if the employee leaves because of their attitude
Gsk is leading company in Pharma market in Pakistan, working with Gsk was tremendous experience, People development is key of success of Gsk in Pakistan, heir people with high competencies level and after and during job they polished them accordingly, In Gsk we always talks about patients benefit and convinced our customers with scientific evidences and proofs, that is why Gsk stands on top of pharma market.
i learnt to many things while working in this GSK pharma company .while working in this company i came to know how we work with team how we plan to achieve the monthly and annually targets.it was not my desire that i leave this company but some financial problems compelled me to move overseas for good incom source.
GSK is research oriented company ,more opportunity for learning ,in this company family culture .upper management is very talented & skilled. They care Employee health Examine Blood Sugar & Cholesterol annually , Celibate National day. They arrange picnic for Non-management as well as management .
require it to move forward, because of an explicit rule, or implicit social contract. On the other hand, “for your review” implies want. It can get you three things that would be nice to have before moving forward: Good will.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great Work place.
Wish to work in Glaxo Smithkline

Mankind and simply better

Invest for their employees so far better than competitors.

Always coaching, positive guideline and develop their people.