GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

A good place to work with learning oppertunites.

December 31, 2017
Gsk is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies and provides a high level of international level interactive continued training, exposure to new learning systems and approached. I have developed myself both professionally and personally in this organization.
The working style in Gsk keeps me aligned with faced paced competitive industry. It helped me a lot in organizing and planning my day to day life.

The sales job is always a little bit challenging due to a new situation every day however it is also interesting job when we create a win win situation by utilizing our inter personal skills and knowledge and win our customers and establish our credibility.
Cons
Rewarding
January 10, 2020
Same role
Product Specialist (Current Employee) - Peshawar
Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company
September 16, 2016
Same role
product specialist (Current Employee) - Sialkot
good place to work, give rumeration in accordance with the local market. managers are athurotative mostly but some are good also. best place to work among pharma industry in pakistan
December 28, 2019
Same location
Senior product specialist (Former Employee) - Islamabad
A great place to work in Pakistan Pharmaceutical,good facilities,good culture, good grooming, training and skill development platform, but bad politics, infiltration issues, likes dislikes which diminishes performance.
My learning at this platform Gsk, its a great experience to be a part, of CNS team with a platform to develop and groom myself and to impart confidence and skills to lead my way in pharma industry, thanks Gsk.

Top Management is good overall ,product management too good specially CNS.

Workplace culture I love that in CNS it was excellent.

The hardest part of the job is launching and establish a brand and most enjoyable part of the job is when you established it,and your management says well done.
Pros
Star club a wonderful platform
Cons
Excellent healthcare facilities