GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

Entertainment once in year.

June 2, 2016
Normally daily routine is average not interesting.Learned on self basis while dealing public.Management is below average and co-workers are always involve in politics and the hardest part of the job is to work double or sometimes triple areas for high sales.
May 6, 2015
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dera Ghazi Khan, PPB
As an accountant i think this job requires more teamwork. Preparing, analyzing and filing financial documents often require gathering information from other accountants who are working on the same account. I have to often meet with clients to discuss long-term financial strategies and review financial records. A strong understanding of accounting software have been a fundamental work expectation, because i was likely to spend long hours on my computer using these software programs to enter financial data.
Pros
Office job and supervision
Cons
low salary
March 3, 2015
Same role
Area Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Jhang, PPB
GSK is good plate form to explore your ambitions. Nevertheless, I have learnt a lot from you and my colleagues during my work here. It’s really nice to learn a lot of new things which would have not been possible without all your support. Learning new things will definitely add to the knowledge and profile.
Pros
Dignity
Cons
Honesty
October 8, 2019
Same location
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Lahore
Great Work place. Wish to work in Glaxo Smithkline Mankind and simply better Invest for their employees so far better than competitors. Always coaching, positive guideline and develop their people.
  1. Entertainment once in year.