GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

Field force

December 28, 2019
A great place to work in Pakistan Pharmaceutical,good facilities,good culture, good grooming, training and skill development platform, but bad politics, infiltration issues, likes dislikes which diminishes performance. My learning at this platform Gsk, its a great experience to be a part, of CNS team with a platform to develop and groom myself and to impart confidence and skills to lead my way in pharma industry, thanks Gsk. Top Management is good overall ,product management too good specially CNS. Workplace culture I love that in CNS it was excellent. The hardest part of the job is launching and establish a brand and most enjoyable part of the job is when you established it,and your management says well done.
Pros
Star club a wonderful platform
Cons
Excellent healthcare facilities
October 27, 2019
Sales Promotion Officer (Former Employee) - islamabad,pakistan
i learnt to many things while working in this GSK pharma company .while working in this company i came to know how we work with team how we plan to achieve the monthly and annually targets.it was not my desire that i leave this company but some financial problems compelled me to move overseas for good incom source.
December 31, 2017
Product Specialist (Current Employee) - Islamabad, Pakistan
Gsk is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies and provides a high level of international level interactive continued training, exposure to new learning systems and approached. I have developed myself both professionally and personally in this organization. The working style in Gsk keeps me aligned with faced paced competitive industry. It helped me a lot in organizing and planning my day to day life. The sales job is always a little bit challenging due to a new situation every day however it is also interesting job when we create a win win situation by utilizing our inter personal skills and knowledge and win our customers and establish our credibility.
Cons
Rewarding
June 23, 2016
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Islamabad
 Developing the marketing strategy and plan with a confidence of management and procedure.  Monitoring and reporting on standard of performance targets  Visit and present new pharmacy products to Physicians and other health care Providers.  Compiling and analyzing sales and performance reports for senior managers and executives.  Spending time in the field liaising with major customers on technical point of contact.  Collecting customer feedback and market research  Arrange presentations of different brands in the assigned territory.  Develop, implement and deliver sales budgets within the assigned territory.  Provides timely feedback on market situation, sales outlooks, competitor's activities, product pricing  Cultivate, strengthen & maintain professional relation with the key opinion leader (KOL’s), whilst adhering to the company policies.  Travel to client locations to participate in sales presentations and product demos.
Cons
...............