GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

It is fun working with GSK.

March 7, 2017
It is worth working in GSK Trade Marketing team, the Management is very cooperative and allot of opportunities to learn, it is fun to explore new territories. I have been able to learn to learn latest Sales Technique, and ensured best warehouse practices. It was really amazing working with a very dynamic team with different cultures and backgrounds.
Pros
Learning latest concepts and practices.
Cons
Health insurance is not enough, Career growth at a very low pace, salary not competitive
January 10, 2020
Product Specialist (Current Employee) - Peshawar
Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company
September 28, 2016
Sr Medical Service Executive (Former Employee) - Peshawar
In working with gsk I have learned a lot. it is very good organisation to work. gsk working is not typical its innovating, I have learned in gsk how to dress, how to talk, how to conversation, how to manage my self , how to manage the team, how to be a team player, simply its the most enjoyable part of the job of my life.
Pros
Its very caring for employees
Cons
Job is a fun at gsk
May 26, 2016
Same location
To make availability of stocks in market (Current Employee) - Peshawar and Mingora Swat
I have learned a lot of thing i.e How to handle my team,customers. How to manage critical situation. The hardest part of my job is to give growths over the last year. The most enjoyable part of my job is to visit field with sub ordinates and meet our customers.
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Shortages of stocks because of high sales
  1. It is fun working with GSK.