GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

learn communication , presentation skills. Sales generation and Growth month by month and year after year

November 29, 2013
Sales generation is the basic requirement and maintaining the growth year after year.
Improve the knowledge of both diaereses and Products (Medicine)

Planning every day according to customers and territories .

Then execution and post day analysis to improve the next days for more growth.

Management is well enough to guide n support us in order to meet both quantitative n qualitative Goals.

My team is very helpful n truly professionals as we know what are our goals and how to meet.

The hardest part is to engage those potential customers who are well aligned with competitors and not with us. But again my management and coworkers are there to discuss and find best solutions for this under the umbrella of GSK compliance.

When plan is well executed and desired results are meet , is more enjoyable.

Also different activities within the team and company like dinner or any sports activity make us refresh.
January 10, 2020
Same role
Product Specialist (Current Employee) - Peshawar
Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company
December 31, 2017
Same role
Product Specialist (Current Employee) - Islamabad, Pakistan
Gsk is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies and provides a high level of international level interactive continued training, exposure to new learning systems and approached. I have developed myself both professionally and personally in this organization.
The working style in Gsk keeps me aligned with faced paced competitive industry. It helped me a lot in organizing and planning my day to day life.

The sales job is always a little bit challenging due to a new situation every day however it is also interesting job when we create a win win situation by utilizing our inter personal skills and knowledge and win our customers and establish our credibility.
Cons
Rewarding
October 8, 2019
Same location
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Lahore
Great Work place.
Wish to work in Glaxo Smithkline

Mankind and simply better

Invest for their employees so far better than competitors.

Always coaching, positive guideline and develop their people.