GlaxoSmithKline
Coronavirus update
Information from GlaxoSmithKline:

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,376 reviews
Work is good and the environment is fine. The food is good too. A company where people like to learn. Good brands that give you sense of pride locally and the sales team has a good relationship with the doctor.
Gsk is such a nice place to work as multinational company working in pharma segment as compared to Indian house. They have their heritage brand & thrust in Dr's mind.
The management was terrible on a daily basis. Every time I arrived at work there was some kinda mess up with orders or the machines cause they only patched the machines instead of actually fixing them. I never felt belonged at the company. It was more of a shut up and work type deal which I think no one should work a job feeling that way.
Pros
The pay was the only reason I was there...
Cons
Terrible work environment
August 3, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We really value our employee’s feedback and it is concerning to us that you view aspects of our quality standards to be anything less than stringent. We take this feedback very seriously and encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel here: https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/
This was a school working experience therefore my opinion is irrelevant as I was there for one weeks experience. I was only there to learn the basics on what a working environment looked like. I enjoyed maytime there.
Horrendous people who deliberately sabotage your every move. Catty women who have a real chip on their shoulder. terrible training course which is mostly self learning at home. No support even when asked for. Deliberate nasty behaviour towards ethnic minorities (not me)
Don’t speak or be seen

Don’t have an opinion

Don’t get anywhere near the trainers
August 3, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide details regarding your experience. GSK reaffirms its commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation. We encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.
GSK continues to evolve into a healthcare provider. research and development in the RTP area is practically nonexistent, these operations where moved to the northern part of the United States.
Très contente jusqu’a maintenant pourvu que ça dure!
Trabajar siempre en equipo, tener disponibilidad de tiempo
Tener buena actitud
Pros
Remuneracion excelente
Cons
Restructuras constantes en consumo
Meilleur employeur du Brabant wallon.
Propose de bonnes formations.

Évolutions des fonctions.
Pros
Perspective d’évolution de fonction
Cons
CDI très rare à obtenir
Join for mental tourchore, to regret the decision. Managers thinks they are god and treats you like animals, you won't find humans here. It's a different breed.
Pros
Company name
July 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We really value our employee’s feedback and it’s important that our employees feel supported. We are focused on creating a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone at GSK can feel able and inspired to realise their potential. We take your feedback seriously and encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel at https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.
Estagiei na área de TI e só saí por complicações da universidade, infelizmente. Ambiente tranquilo, comunidade acolhedora e suporte de qualidade nos projetos.
Company is a good company with several bad apples running it at the top. Coworkers are great and we got the job done with out the supervisor support,they were just there getting a pay check!!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Bad management at key spots
lost of leadership and managing only profit.
training people and supporting them nly to execute their job.

no sense of humanity and gratitude .

manager stayed for long time with the same attitude he is in his confort a hard worker no vision no sense .team very stressed.

take decision of the human ressource
Firma se starala o balanci mezi pracovním a soukromým životem, snažila se své pracovníky motivovat
Pros
ovoce, pití zdarma
My experience with GSK had many twists and turns during my 18 years. In general, the company valued the work of their employees. Most of my experience in Procurement came from GSK, which I carried forward with subsequent employers. I liked the staff meeting we had. Very useful in bonding with staff. The yearly bonuses were very generous.
Pros
Great cafeterias. Great compensation.
Cons
Too many upper management changes.
Absolutely horrible place to work. No managerial support. Back stabbing. No job security. Trust no one here. Count on other companies for any new products and if they disagree the sales force is cut when the product is cut.
Pros
It’s a job.
Cons
Just everything wrong. Managers can only think of themselves to get ahead. No career development.
July 27, 2020
Bonne entreprise , strict sur la sécurité , très bien formé et accompagnement super.
Pros
super cadre
Cons
les certifications à réussir
The company focus is on mergers and downsizing so all you ever do is clean up the mess from the last merger or absorb someone else's role. They pay you well for you time though, and as far as being fair to minorities and women, you will be hard pressed to find a better company.
Pros
They pay you well for your effort, and as far as being fair to minorities and women, you will be hard pressed to find a better company.
Cons
There is a lot of restructuring from M&A activity.
Muy buena empresa y buenas instalaciones y cuentan con un buen servicio de comedor. Pero lamentablemente no cumplen con la promesa a los eventuales de otorgarles una planta si apoyan a la empresa.
Pros
Comedor e instalaciones
Cons
Trabajo eventual
Excelente empresa para laborar, hay buen ambiente, el salario es bueno, las prestaciones están muy bien.
Pros
Comedor, días festivos.
Cons
Ninguno
J ai travaillé environ 13 ans à GSK Rixensart belgique j y étais tellement bien que je n aurai jamais quitté si je ne venais pas à Montréal.
Pros
Esprit d équipe