GlaxoSmithKline
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews for Product Specialist

Product Specialist8 reviews
Pakistan8 reviews
Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company
Gsk is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies and provides a high level of international level interactive continued training, exposure to new learning systems and approached. I have developed myself both professionally and personally in this organization.
The working style in Gsk keeps me aligned with faced paced competitive industry. It helped me a lot in organizing and planning my day to day life.

The sales job is always a little bit challenging due to a new situation every day however it is also interesting job when we create a win win situation by utilizing our inter personal skills and knowledge and win our customers and establish our credibility.
Cons
Rewarding
good place to work, give rumeration in accordance with the local market. managers are athurotative mostly but some are good also. best place to work among pharma industry in pakistan
Overall GSK is very good company to learn and grow yourself if opportunities are available in different departments.I personally interest in Sales,Marketing and I.T department.
Pros
Lack of understanding of employee rotation in different department
Cons
barriers in learning and development
I have joined as MSE in Gsk but after very shorter period of time I have got promotion as Product Specialist.GSK people give respect to each other because core value also endorsed us to do more fell beter live longer
Cons
I developed myself in this profession very well and i am satisfy with my job but seeking for the better opportunity to serve my family as good as possible.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
A Multinational Pharmaceutical Company with strong culture to learn new skills to satisfy the customers.
Pros
Strong culture
Cons
Sales generation is the basic requirement and maintaining the growth year after year.
Improve the knowledge of both diaereses and Products (Medicine)

Planning every day according to customers and territories .

Then execution and post day analysis to improve the next days for more growth.

Management is well enough to guide n support us in order to meet both quantitative n qualitative Goals.

My team is very helpful n truly professionals as we know what are our goals and how to meet.

The hardest part is to engage those potential customers who are well aligned with competitors and not with us. But again my management and coworkers are there to discuss and find best solutions for this under the umbrella of GSK compliance.

When plan is well executed and desired results are meet , is more enjoyable.

Also different activities within the team and company like dinner or any sports activity make us refresh.