GlaxoSmithKline
Information from GlaxoSmithKline:

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews for Project Trainee

Project Trainee4 reviews
Pakistan4 reviews
It has taught me immensely in how to survive in a pharamceutical industry when you are a fresh grad.
I have learned different things regarding the environmental monitoring, water systems monitoring and how to cope up in the stressful conditions.
The Work environment is fun and work is easily done. Management focuses more on fire fighting rather than proactively work. The experience I gained here is far beyond helpful in further life.
GSK is a place where i polished my skills and groom our self to become a great manager in future. The environment of company is very good. Everyone is so cooperative and friendly. You cannot survive in this company if you are not a hard as well as smart worker.
Pros
Everyone is very cooperative
Cons
It doesn't contain diagnostics section
It was nice workplace in terms of learning and development. As far as marketing is concerned, it was great learning as in pharma industry you cannot directly market it to consumers. Marketing in one of the most regulated industries was a great learning. Best part was the clear communication among management and employees. Since it is a pharmaceutical company, it needed attention to details.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons