GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline Management reviews

I am proud to be a part of GSK. There is no difficulty in working environment flexible and supportive management in Pakistan. I was work with confidence.
I have the pleasure of working in an environment where work autonomy was given. The system of GSK is designed in a way that the candidate gets on job training as well. With its global IT networking system, I could coordinate with global teams. Due to work delegation and cross functional coordination between various departments, I developed the leadership and relationship management skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that job secure. The hardest part of the job is no free decision. The management shows liking and disliking of persons in promotions. The typical day at work will be when I feel peace and happiness.
Pros
Must do all things within SOP.
Cons
Don't take any decission to solves problem.
Time Management Critical Analysis Team Player Sales Analysis Statements & Closing Sales Statements at National level is toughest work.
Pros
Sports
Cons
Short Breaks
I am very happy to work with gsk. Its great company. i have learn morn in this company. And management is very supportive. All empolyes are very supportive and if anyone were facing problem, management supportive alot
Good working environment and opportunities to learn new techniques by working in different departments. Management is very supportive. co-workers are very friendly, knowledgeable and qualified.
Pros
learning enviormnet
Cons
3 managers and alone MR Learned how to win the customers Management is performing very well with a lots of reactivities Co-Workers very very helping in nature Nothing hard because i enjoy to meet the hard tasks Every day is enjoyable if you are really honest with your job and as well you have good knowledge and skills
Pros
Enjoye tea with Managers in every weekly meeting
Cons
Totaly heathcare company, Health oriented of patients
work distribution, start work, tea time, work, lunch time,work, tea time and off time. work under pressure, document auditing, management of stability department single handedly with other responsibilities. my Manager always guide me and provide me support. All my co-workers were supportive and competitive. To send stability data to Ministry of Health in time. To work on projects other than routine work.
Pros
lunch free, two bonus per year, free transport, medical free including family, provident fund, Graduatee
Cons
daily late sitting
Sales generation is the basic requirement and maintaining the growth year after year. Improve the knowledge of both diaereses and Products (Medicine) Planning every day according to customers and territories . Then execution and post day analysis to improve the next days for more growth. Management is well enough to guide n support us in order to meet both quantitative n qualitative Goals. My team is very helpful n truly professionals as we know what are our goals and how to meet. The hardest part is to engage those potential customers who are well aligned with competitors and not with us. But again my management and coworkers are there to discuss and find best solutions for this under the umbrella of GSK compliance. When plan is well executed and desired results are meet , is more enjoyable. Also different activities within the team and company like dinner or any sports activity make us refresh.
It was nice workplace in terms of learning and development. As far as marketing is concerned, it was great learning as in pharma industry you cannot directly market it to consumers. Marketing in one of the most regulated industries was a great learning. Best part was the clear communication among management and employees. Since it is a pharmaceutical company, it needed attention to details.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
It was my best company after completing my B.Pharmacy and I enjoyed whole work time, Actually I learned my basic skills, selling skill and management skill from GlaxoSmithkline.
the most enjoyable part of the jobSelling Skillsexcellent managementevery things are not heardest when you do your job with inegiritythe most enjoyable part of the job that when we achieved our goals
Pros
free lunch ect
Cons
short breaks, health care ect
• Filled and processed prescriptions and involved in compounding various medications.• Assisted patients in proper selection of OTC Items as well as accurately dispensing of prescription medication• Prepared and maintained patient medication records by using computerized programs• Ensure adequate control and documentation of all controlled substance records and monitor patient medication profiles.• Responded to phone calls from Physician’s Office to take prescription orders as well as verify prescriptions• Intervened with physician to clarify dosage, medication orders, frequency, and route as required• Assisted in inventory management of control drug substance and ensures proper storage conditions by removing all expired medications
Reporting of all the results on daily basis. Attending meetings relating to investigations, change controls or training.Resolving issues. Daily inspection of the Lab.Daily Interections with production and engineering departments increased the scope of the knowledge , which provided opportunities for better understanding of systems and processes relating to manufacturing and utilites.Managing a team of 7 microbiologist and 2 non-management. Resolving issues and conflicts.Co-workers work as a team for the progress of the company and to provide timely releases of the products to the market assuring product quality and patient safety.Different initiatives at site level which provides versatile way of working
Pros
lunch almost free, medical free, tea free
Cons
22 days annual leaves.sick leave, casual leave, medical allowance, phone allowance
hardest part of the job the most enjoyable not typical as every body thoughts management is so good according to company law
Pros
Cons
normal