GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

good company

September 16, 2016
good place to work, give rumeration in accordance with the local market. managers are athurotative mostly but some are good also. best place to work among pharma industry in pakistan
January 10, 2020
Product Specialist (Current Employee) - Peshawar
Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company
December 31, 2017
Product Specialist (Current Employee) - Islamabad, Pakistan
Gsk is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies and provides a high level of international level interactive continued training, exposure to new learning systems and approached. I have developed myself both professionally and personally in this organization.
The working style in Gsk keeps me aligned with faced paced competitive industry. It helped me a lot in organizing and planning my day to day life.

The sales job is always a little bit challenging due to a new situation every day however it is also interesting job when we create a win win situation by utilizing our inter personal skills and knowledge and win our customers and establish our credibility.
Cons
Rewarding
July 16, 2016
Product Specialist in Grade D4 (Current Employee) - Karachi
Overall GSK is very good company to learn and grow yourself if opportunities are available in different departments.I personally interest in Sales,Marketing and I.T department.
Pros
Lack of understanding of employee rotation in different department
Cons
barriers in learning and development
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2