GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

People love to work for...

November 14, 2019
Gsk is leading company in Pharma market in Pakistan, working with Gsk was tremendous experience, People development is key of success of Gsk in Pakistan, heir people with high competencies level and after and during job they polished them accordingly, In Gsk we always talks about patients benefit and convinced our customers with scientific evidences and proofs, that is why Gsk stands on top of pharma market.
July 4, 2020
Work is good and the environment is fine. The food is good too. A company where people like to learn. Good brands that give you sense of pride locally and the sales team has a good relationship with the doctor.
June 25, 2020
Same location
i have a good experience worked in Glaxo Smith Kline Pakistan very challenging and good atmosphere “Applies creative thinking to implement a vision for the company”
“Continuously suggests new ideas in meetings and on projects”

“Shows initiative with developing new ways of thinking to improve projects or company performance”
April 24, 2020
Same location
I would love to work there in future. I worked there as a trainee.The environment was absolutely flexible and people are also very hard working was great
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2