GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

It was a wonderful experience at GSK Pakistan where most of the staff was competent and professional at work. Learning at GSK is one of the most attractive section to work in GSK.
Pros
No. 1 Mutinational
Cons
Great Work place. Wish to work in Glaxo Smithkline Mankind and simply better Invest for their employees so far better than competitors. Always coaching, positive guideline and develop their people.
It was the rainy season in Karachi, and all rain water is expected to come through ceilings and holes at roof top. It was essential to take necessary precautions before the rain. I learnt how to manage the contractor and management parallel. The hardest part of the job was to learn each engineering discipline as it is related to HSE. The most enjoyable part is to learn and implement new things. Most of the time, we have to go for in house and external training. After several challenging audits, appreciation is given by the company in form of perks and remuneration.
Pros
Learning and challenges
Cons
there was no any typical day at work Management learnt in practical a desirable workplace according to job descriptions no a such hardest part of job Annual Celebration a time fun and enjoyable
Good working environment due to its global values standards . Good place to learn global GMP Standards and see visually its implementation and there benefits
GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan is an outstanding company which empowers its employees to take decisions. Mutual respect, team work and trust are the core values which drive company's performance. These are not just a mere slogan, instead, every employee live these values day in day out. GSK understands the importance of learning and personal development and provides ample opportunities for both through it very innovative learning programs and, also, by providing assistance in obtaining global credentials.
Excellent place to work and grow. Overall experience is good. Great people to work around. Environment is good and provide equal opportunity to all employees.
People at F-268 are like a family to me and it is always a pleasure to go back and interact with old partners there at the site. One does get an opportunity to learn with every individual around him/her.
The kind of empowerment that I do get here at GSK is what keeps me motivated. Projects require interaction with a number of stakeholders all the time and getting in touch with highly professional people around you at the site and globally helps me to develop on a day to day basis.
GSK is a great place to work in, the culture and employee welfare are quite important to the company. The majority of the sites adopt a flexible working hours
its very good place to work with .highly professional staff and highly respected place to work with .but the problem is that there is no chance to permote to the next level.
Pros
healthy workplace
Cons
we despence best.we compound. and creat profession for the human bieng. we have the skill to improve life of patient by quality. we prefer the best drug
Pros
tea
Most of the time is allocated for meetings and brain storming sessions to make strategic decisions. GSK strongly believes in team work and prefers team players who contribute for common goals.
Pros
Excellent learning opportunities
Cons
Saturation, limited chances of personal growth
a productive workplace where problems are identified on daily basis through meetings and surveys and take immediate action on these problems.it is well managed and standardized firm that work with tools such as 5s, gemba, standard operator work, and problem solving
Pros
free lunch and transport
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
That was a great place indeed. I only left this place for my progress in education as I was unable to pursue my education (that required my full attention in an academic setup), especially at the same time in a scenario of too many engagements of mine at a different level of projects in the industry. I missed GlaxoSmithKline.
Cons
no Cons
The role of talent acquisition is about meeting people for vacant positions for sales and commercial offices. It was to maintain a track of vacancies, conduct exit interviews with reports to top management. identifying the reasons and give a solution. Going into the field to hire medical reps.
Pros
Multitasking
Cons
salary and terminal benefits
The management treats the newbies or the lower managment like dogs. Cruel production managers having no sense to talk, they act like some kind of mechanic shop.
excellent opportunity for professional to develop a career in the respective area of interest. I worked in marketing and sales department as senior product manager
I am very happy in GSK limited and also benefits of insurance and healthcare but it isn't a permanent job And but No doubt i achieve so much experience from gsk limited I want to work in any industrial company with a permanent employee
over good company giving his best to employees.opprtunities and permotion charges availablr for every person.good work experience with company.thanks.
First of all GSK is ethical pharmacuitical in the world. You learn every day at GSK. They have knowledged people. Management and employees relationship is outstanding. Genius people are working in GSK. People working in GSK having feelings of true life. More then satisfaction leveI was have spend there.
  1. Employee Reviews