GlaxoSmithKline
Coronavirus update
Information from GlaxoSmithKline:

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Pakistan111 reviews
Work is good and the environment is fine. The food is good too. A company where people like to learn. Good brands that give you sense of pride locally and the sales team has a good relationship with the doctor.
GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan is an ideal and excellent company for carrier development. It is a company which give immense opportunities for personal and professional development. With all fringe benefits GSK makes the employee and his family satisfy regarding their future.
I worked with great people in UK Based company with great experience

learned a lot in my IT job and provide best IT services to customers in different department through out GSK pakistan.
Glaxosmithkline is a company where I really enjoyed working.
Always achieved my target and appreciated by the company in terms of certificates and gifts/incentives.

I had an ideal boss in gsk who always worked on our development and supported us whenever needed.

Thanks to glaxosmithkline pakistan limitted
Pros
Ideal place
Cons
Gsk is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies and provides a high level of international level interactive continued training, exposure to new learning systems and approached. I have developed myself both professionally and personally in this organization.
The working style in Gsk keeps me aligned with faced paced competitive industry. It helped me a lot in organizing and planning my day to day life.

The sales job is always a little bit challenging due to a new situation every day however it is also interesting job when we create a win win situation by utilizing our inter personal skills and knowledge and win our customers and establish our credibility.
Cons
Rewarding
I have learned about EHS global standards from gsk , The company is a productive and working environment is friendly. The management is on it's heights.A caring company for employees at it's best.
Pros
Subs-dairy lunch and tea breaks, Gymnasium
Cons
Health care self and family
The gsk consumer health care is a multinational company
This provide the facilities of customer for health and consuming product .

Thats provide the better work place and better management system

this company provide the many facilities for the employed but time consume in this company
Cons
GSK is the company people want to work more. GSK is the best place to work for.
GSK develop their people as a assets of the Organization. GSK provides the best possible benefits of it,s employees. GSK invest on employees as an assets
It was a leading pharmaceutical company and provided great working environment. There were number of sports activities that employees enjoyed along with competitive work culture. There were opportunities for job rotation for those who had future potential to become leaders in the company.
Good learning place
established procedures

Promoting cultures

Job security

Diversity at its best

good place to be and grow

Over all atmosphere very excellent
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GlaxoSmithKline?
Month Closing
Lead the staff towards the target.

Good management with strong decisions

Nice

Change management

Deliver the target with quality on time
Pros
Nice Facilities including Medical, Car, Fuel, Mobile, Car Maintenance, Inconvienience allowance
Cons
Work Load, Excess timing
Gsk is the best workplace for an employee,where the values like respect for people ,integrity ,transparency and patient focused are put at the heart of every decision.Gsk management is positive ,expert,to polish the the abilities of their subordinate colleagues.
Pros
Tea
A very good place to work with tremendous learning and a good working environment. I really liked the culture at GlaxoSmithKline where even new entrants were given autonomy.
I had a 13 years experience in the pharmaceutical. I likes to meet with different people and share their experience in the related field where they work.
good company enjoyed job got separation with respect at my own will. learned a lot like planning discipline achievements management etc in a very good devoted intellectuals teams
It is worth working in GSK Trade Marketing team, the Management is very cooperative and allot of opportunities to learn, it is fun to explore new territories.
I have been able to learn to learn latest Sales Technique, and ensured best warehouse practices.

It was really amazing working with a very dynamic team with different cultures and backgrounds.
Pros
Learning latest concepts and practices.
Cons
Health insurance is not enough, Career growth at a very low pace, salary not competitive
Working as a Treasury Executive was a stressful job, however, it was enjoyable working with my team and having that fast-paced environment.
I got to learn new things everyday and the experience was unimaginable.
The best pharmaceutical company to start your career with. So many opportunities to learn and grow. Learn the basics about selling.
excellent environment for working & very cooperative employees
excellent management & well maintained global pharmaceutical standards.

outstanding focus on safety & quality of patient machine environment & product.
Pros
free lunch & transport
Cons
health benifits
A best company I realy enjoyed as a worker in it..
The rules and regulations are best, the enviroment of working is excelent , good production of it
In working with gsk I have learned a lot. it is very good organisation to work. gsk working is not typical its innovating, I have learned in gsk how to dress, how to talk, how to conversation, how to manage my self , how to manage the team, how to be a team player, simply its the most enjoyable part of the job of my life.
Pros
Its very caring for employees
Cons
Job is a fun at gsk
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2