GlaxoSmithKline
Coronavirus update
Information from GlaxoSmithKline:

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Pakistan110 reviews
i have a good experience worked in Glaxo Smith Kline Pakistan very challenging and good atmosphere “Applies creative thinking to implement a vision for the company”
“Continuously suggests new ideas in meetings and on projects”

“Shows initiative with developing new ways of thinking to improve projects or company performance”
good place to work, give rumeration in accordance with the local market. managers are athurotative mostly but some are good also. best place to work among pharma industry in pakistan
I have learnt a lot in glaxosmithkline. i have learned how to face challenges & how to achieve your goals and how to beat your competitors.
A great team work in gsk & every person knows how to achieve a common goals together.

There is a coordination among top, middle & lower management and they all are on same page & every body knows about his duty & responsibility.

The most enjoyable part of job here in gsk is a mutual trust among management & employees.
Overall GSK is very good company to learn and grow yourself if opportunities are available in different departments.I personally interest in Sales,Marketing and I.T department.
Pros
Lack of understanding of employee rotation in different department
Cons
barriers in learning and development
I worked there as a summer intern and the person I was assigned to wasn't much invested in teaching me much. I had to pester my supervisor to give me some assignments so that I walk out with some added value.
 Developing the marketing strategy and plan with a confidence of management and procedure.
 Monitoring and reporting on standard of performance targets

 Visit and present new pharmacy products to Physicians and other health care Providers.

 Compiling and analyzing sales and performance reports for senior managers and executives.

 Spending time in the field liaising with major customers on technical point of contact.

 Collecting customer feedback and market research

 Arrange presentations of different brands in the assigned territory.

 Develop, implement and deliver sales budgets within the assigned territory.

 Provides timely feedback on market situation, sales outlooks, competitor's activities, product pricing

 Cultivate, strengthen & maintain professional relation with the key opinion leader (KOL’s), whilst adhering to the company policies.

 Travel to client locations to participate in sales presentations and product demos.
Cons
...............
Normally daily routine is average not interesting.Learned on self basis while dealing public.Management is below average and co-workers are always involve in politics and the hardest part of the job is to work double or sometimes triple areas for high sales.
I have the pleasure of working in an environment where work autonomy was given. The system of GSK is designed in a way that the candidate gets on job training as well. With its global IT networking system, I could coordinate with global teams. Due to work delegation and cross functional coordination between various departments, I developed the leadership and relationship management skills.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GlaxoSmithKline?
I have learned a lot of thing i.e How to handle my team,customers.
How to manage critical situation.

The hardest part of my job is to give growths over the last year.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to visit field with sub ordinates and meet our customers.
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Shortages of stocks because of high sales
safety is very important for us and gsk is very good for safety.and lunches free breakfast free they give much facilities i like gsk.
Pros
free lunches free breakfast.
Cons
short break, safty
Focus is more on the productivity and employee empowerment.
• All maintenance work pertaining to engineering includes electrical & mechanical work. • Repairing of

electric wiring, circuit making, and fault finding of electrical panels and repairing. • Have strong command

over repairing of generators, Overhauling with consultant and change parts. • Mechanical work includes

service, over hauling and changing parts of the machines such as Powder filling (Sterile), Coating Pan, Grall

Mixer, Sterilization tunnel, Autoclave, Injection Cartoner, Suspension Cartoner, Blister Cartoner, & Blister

machine, All fill Suspension machine, CVC labeling, Zalkin cap sealing machine ,MG2 high speed capsule

filling machine 24 station , Pharma bin lifter etc. • Have command over repairing of hardware & software of

computers. • Maintenance the fire alarm system in all aspects.
GSK is a place where i polished my skills and groom our self to become a great manager in future. The environment of company is very good. Everyone is so cooperative and friendly. You cannot survive in this company if you are not a hard as well as smart worker.
Pros
Everyone is very cooperative
Cons
It doesn't contain diagnostics section
The most enjoyable part of the job is that job secure.
The hardest part of the job is no free decision.

The management shows liking and disliking of persons in promotions.

The typical day at work will be when I feel peace and happiness.
Pros
Must do all things within SOP.
Cons
Don't take any decission to solves problem.
I have joined as MSE in Gsk but after very shorter period of time I have got promotion as Product Specialist.GSK people give respect to each other because core value also endorsed us to do more fell beter live longer
Cons
the manager of the company are very helpful. they teach their subordinates.so that the target of the company can be achieved.
are the best job will be shown i nedeed my help resved me for this
job supportive mangement about grow and developd the staf and empoyer
Pros
simple vigitables and meet
Cons
minm four hours after
Time Management
Critical Analysis

Team Player

Sales Analysis Statements & Closing Sales Statements at National level is toughest work.
Pros
Sports
Cons
Short Breaks
I am very happy to work with gsk. Its great company. i have learn morn in this company. And management is very supportive. All empolyes are very supportive and if anyone were facing problem, management supportive alot
Good working environment and opportunities to learn new techniques by working in different departments. Management is very supportive. co-workers are very friendly, knowledgeable and qualified.
Pros
learning enviormnet
Cons
As an accountant i think this job requires more teamwork. Preparing, analyzing and filing financial documents often require gathering information from other accountants who are working on the same account. I have to often meet with clients to discuss long-term financial strategies and review financial records. A strong understanding of accounting software have been a fundamental work expectation, because i was likely to spend long hours on my computer using these software programs to enter financial data.
Pros
Office job and supervision
Cons
low salary
Productive and Fun workplace with healthy competition and many growth and learning opportunities. Produces, Markets and Sells innovative, life saving medicines.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2