GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

It was a wonderful experience at GSK Pakistan where most of the staff was competent and professional at work. Learning at GSK is one of the most attractive section to work in GSK.
Pros
No. 1 Mutinational
Cons
In working with gsk I have learned a lot. it is very good organisation to work. gsk working is not typical its innovating, I have learned in gsk how to dress, how to talk, how to conversation, how to manage my self , how to manage the team, how to be a team player, simply its the most enjoyable part of the job of my life.
Pros
Its very caring for employees
Cons
Job is a fun at gsk
good opportunities and tasks . Tight deadlines and politics the hardest part and the most enjoyable part are friendliness to co workers.
good place to work, give rumeration in accordance with the local market. managers are athurotative mostly but some are good also. best place to work among pharma industry in pakistan
I have learnt a lot in glaxosmithkline. i have learned how to face challenges & how to achieve your goals and how to beat your competitors. A great team work in gsk & every person knows how to achieve a common goals together. There is a coordination among top, middle & lower management and they all are on same page & every body knows about his duty & responsibility. The most enjoyable part of job here in gsk is a mutual trust among management & employees.
Overall GSK is very good company to learn and grow yourself if opportunities are available in different departments.I personally interest in Sales,Marketing and I.T department.
Pros
Lack of understanding of employee rotation in different department
Cons
barriers in learning and development
I worked there as a summer intern and the person I was assigned to wasn't much invested in teaching me much. I had to pester my supervisor to give me some assignments so that I walk out with some added value.
 Developing the marketing strategy and plan with a confidence of management and procedure.  Monitoring and reporting on standard of performance targets  Visit and present new pharmacy products to Physicians and other health care Providers.  Compiling and analyzing sales and performance reports for senior managers and executives.  Spending time in the field liaising with major customers on technical point of contact.  Collecting customer feedback and market research  Arrange presentations of different brands in the assigned territory.  Develop, implement and deliver sales budgets within the assigned territory.  Provides timely feedback on market situation, sales outlooks, competitor's activities, product pricing  Cultivate, strengthen & maintain professional relation with the key opinion leader (KOL’s), whilst adhering to the company policies.  Travel to client locations to participate in sales presentations and product demos.
Cons
...............
Normally daily routine is average not interesting.Learned on self basis while dealing public.Management is below average and co-workers are always involve in politics and the hardest part of the job is to work double or sometimes triple areas for high sales.
I have the pleasure of working in an environment where work autonomy was given. The system of GSK is designed in a way that the candidate gets on job training as well. With its global IT networking system, I could coordinate with global teams. Due to work delegation and cross functional coordination between various departments, I developed the leadership and relationship management skills.
I have learned a lot of thing i.e How to handle my team,customers. How to manage critical situation. The hardest part of my job is to give growths over the last year. The most enjoyable part of my job is to visit field with sub ordinates and meet our customers.
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Shortages of stocks because of high sales
safety is very important for us and gsk is very good for safety.and lunches free breakfast free they give much facilities i like gsk.
Pros
free lunches free breakfast.
Cons
short break, safty
Focus is more on the productivity and employee empowerment. • All maintenance work pertaining to engineering includes electrical & mechanical work. • Repairing of electric wiring, circuit making, and fault finding of electrical panels and repairing. • Have strong command over repairing of generators, Overhauling with consultant and change parts. • Mechanical work includes service, over hauling and changing parts of the machines such as Powder filling (Sterile), Coating Pan, Grall Mixer, Sterilization tunnel, Autoclave, Injection Cartoner, Suspension Cartoner, Blister Cartoner, & Blister machine, All fill Suspension machine, CVC labeling, Zalkin cap sealing machine ,MG2 high speed capsule filling machine 24 station , Pharma bin lifter etc. • Have command over repairing of hardware & software of computers. • Maintenance the fire alarm system in all aspects.
GSK is a place where i polished my skills and groom our self to become a great manager in future. The environment of company is very good. Everyone is so cooperative and friendly. You cannot survive in this company if you are not a hard as well as smart worker.
Pros
Everyone is very cooperative
Cons
It doesn't contain diagnostics section
The most enjoyable part of the job is that job secure. The hardest part of the job is no free decision. The management shows liking and disliking of persons in promotions. The typical day at work will be when I feel peace and happiness.
Pros
Must do all things within SOP.
Cons
Don't take any decission to solves problem.
I have joined as MSE in Gsk but after very shorter period of time I have got promotion as Product Specialist.GSK people give respect to each other because core value also endorsed us to do more fell beter live longer
Cons
the manager of the company are very helpful. they teach their subordinates.so that the target of the company can be achieved.
are the best job will be shown i nedeed my help resved me for this job supportive mangement about grow and developd the staf and empoyer
Pros
simple vigitables and meet
Cons
minm four hours after
Time Management Critical Analysis Team Player Sales Analysis Statements & Closing Sales Statements at National level is toughest work.
Pros
Sports
Cons
Short Breaks
I am very happy to work with gsk. Its great company. i have learn morn in this company. And management is very supportive. All empolyes are very supportive and if anyone were facing problem, management supportive alot
Good working environment and opportunities to learn new techniques by working in different departments. Management is very supportive. co-workers are very friendly, knowledgeable and qualified.
Pros
learning enviormnet
  1. Employee Reviews