Global Pharmaceuticals

Global Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Pakistan11 reviews
A typical workday as a pharmaceutical sales representative is different every day. I got to visit different areas in the city to promote my products to potential customers. In this job, I learned how to manage my activities in a certain amount of time how to work with a team and also alone. The hardest part for me was the job insecurity and the most important part of the job was meeting new people taking part in sales conferences and arranging medical camps.
Management was really nice and soft, Pharmaceutical organisation is not that easy as it seems, learned alot from seniors specially behaviors and how to deal with their junior and how to generate the senior.
Pros
chill
Cons
work only
I have learned Management from Global pharmaceuticals, former I was working as assistant branch manager in UDL Distribution. I am enjoying working with this organization and learn a lot from this.
Global Pharma is national level pharmaceutical company which operates in 28 big cities in Pakistan. It has more than 500 employees. This company helps thalassemic patient for free treatment.
Pros
Free treatment to thalassemic patient
Cons
Low salary, family business, no transparency, lack of systems
Overall working environment is very ideal for both male & female workers, the management is excellent. good opportunities for growth & carrier development learning.
Pros
Lunch & Recreations
Cons
Health Insurance, PF etc
hectic,
nonspecific

nonpatronising

the working environment is not good and there is stress on getting maximum work to be done in little time without any reward to be given
Pros
Overtime, breaks
Cons
Deduction for lunch, hectic environment
i am very enjoying to work here i have learnt a lots of ideas and management also supports us for any work.i am a IT in charge in Global Pharmaceuticals
Pros
Free lunch, cola, over time, residency, utilities
Cons
health insurance
a Life saving drugs company with an experienced and talented CEO to work with in a professional environment with rewarding opportunities.

There is a need of to be diplomatic in personality and hard worker with professional skills to cater the needs of business which I have and contributed the business on long term basis.
Pros
Excellent place to work
Cons
Keep eyes open on local politics
As an accountant working in Payroll, Receivables, Payables, Banks, Procurement, & Stores, Supply Chain Sections. I became an expert in Oracle Financial-ERP, & Peachtree complete Accounting Systems with the help & support of my co-workers. In order to meet the Payments i had to co-ordinate with the collection department and manage the fund available to the maximum that was hardest as well as most challenging as well
Pros
Won two time Best employee of the Year Award
Cons
Late Sitting and lack of decision making authority
I have the honor of being the pioneer of Global pharmaceutical. at the beginning of a new company every one has do do hard not only to produce quality products but also to maintain and get share from market.I have free space for learning and taking decisions during the working.Give love & respect to co-worker and get more work and save the time, I have learned being manager quality control.To create & maintain the good working relations with co-workers.When the whole team was appreciated for good work.
Pros
lunch arrangement at company's desk
Cons
Annual trip with amanagement
Most of the time work with little fun, but having many things to learn. Requires much more management skills. Good with Co-workers.The hardest part of job is getting stuck on some where without getting a quick solution but enjoys if it get accomplished
Pros
free lunches and apprasials
Cons
some time holidays are not free