Golpik

Golpik Employee Reviews

Pakistan7 reviews

digital marketing officer

it was the great working in golpik inc I really enjoyed the working in the golpik inc the management was very helping full and office environment is friendly

Productive and fun work environment

Golpik is an excellent place to work. The learning opportunity is top-notch.Management always listens and acts accordingly.The workplace culture is excellent.Friday free lunch is most enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch, Medical, Paid leaves

Cons

Productive but managers don't respect our work. Salary not paying on time.and salary cutting alot.

learn JavaScript and time management.Workplace culture not good.enjoyable are one day at going at cricket match.team lead highly qualification but manager not friendly

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Short break

Great company culture and friendly environment

Great company culture and friendly environment, I was able to enhance my skills and knowledge through continuous learning opportunities provided to me. Excellent company to work with.

Work Experience

I joined Golpik as Software Engineer and right after six months, I have been promoted to Tech Lead based on my performance the environment which has been provided to me is inducive to my leadership and technical learning and its greatly enhance my abilities in managing and leading people effectively.

Pros

Work Culture, Environment, Easy Co-ordination, Encourages Initiative, Better Human Relations, Promotes Growth and Diversification

Poor Management and Favouritism

The upper management is so poor over here and they will never ever listened you ..and the work load is always upon you that leads to late sitting on daily basis so simply don't go if you want exposure your career.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short break, poor management, late sitting.

Great Learning Environment

Golpik provides an excellent amount of learning opportunities to its employees. Along with learning top management closely works with all employees to make them clear about the vision.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golpik. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Golpik Reviews by Location

• Golpik
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?