Golpik

Golpik Culture reviews

Pakistan10 reviews

Clear

There aren't any activities to increase productivity for employees. No office politics but they provide competitive compensation. The company culture is non-existent but friendly to new-comers & people who regularly socialize.

Great Work Environment

The environment is really comfortable, especially for the female staff. All of my colleagues and teammates are really cooperative and helpful, which makes my work really enjoyable. The management is really supportive and empathic. They give prompt solutions to all my concerns. Everyone has their own experience, and I can surely say without any hesitation that mine is going really well so far!

Productive Environment and Excellent Culture

It's a good experience for me to work in Golpik. I found it very competitive environment I had learned a lot of from seniors and they support every time.

Pros

Paid leaves, Free Lunch and Heath insurance

Cons

Productive and fun work environment

Golpik is an excellent place to work. The learning opportunity is top-notch.Management always listens and acts accordingly.The workplace culture is excellent.Friday free lunch is most enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch, Medical, Paid leaves

Cons

Productive but managers don't respect our work. Salary not paying on time.and salary cutting alot.

learn JavaScript and time management.Workplace culture not good.enjoyable are one day at going at cricket match.team lead highly qualification but manager not friendly

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Short break

Great company culture and friendly environment

Great company culture and friendly environment, I was able to enhance my skills and knowledge through continuous learning opportunities provided to me. Excellent company to work with.

Work Experience

I joined Golpik as Software Engineer and right after six months, I have been promoted to Tech Lead based on my performance the environment which has been provided to me is inducive to my leadership and technical learning and its greatly enhance my abilities in managing and leading people effectively.

Pros

Work Culture, Environment, Easy Co-ordination, Encourages Initiative, Better Human Relations, Promotes Growth and Diversification

digital marketing officer

it was the great working in golpik inc I really enjoyed the working in the golpik inc the management was very helping full and office environment is friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golpik. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits