Golpik

Golpik Management reviews

Pakistan10 reviews

Clear

There aren't any activities to increase productivity for employees. No office politics but they provide competitive compensation. The company culture is non-existent but friendly to new-comers & people who regularly socialize.

Great Work Environment

The environment is really comfortable, especially for the female staff. All of my colleagues and teammates are really cooperative and helpful, which makes my work really enjoyable. The management is really supportive and empathic. They give prompt solutions to all my concerns. Everyone has their own experience, and I can surely say without any hesitation that mine is going really well so far!

Productive and fun work environment

Golpik is an excellent place to work. The learning opportunity is top-notch.Management always listens and acts accordingly.The workplace culture is excellent.Friday free lunch is most enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch, Medical, Paid leaves

Cons

Productive but managers don't respect our work. Salary not paying on time.and salary cutting alot.

learn JavaScript and time management.Workplace culture not good.enjoyable are one day at going at cricket match.team lead highly qualification but manager not friendly

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Short break

Poor Management and Favouritism

The upper management is so poor over here and they will never ever listened you ..and the work load is always upon you that leads to late sitting on daily basis so simply don't go if you want exposure your career.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short break, poor management, late sitting.

digital marketing officer

it was the great working in golpik inc I really enjoyed the working in the golpik inc the management was very helping full and office environment is friendly

Great Learning Environment

Golpik provides an excellent amount of learning opportunities to its employees. Along with learning top management closely works with all employees to make them clear about the vision.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golpik. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits