Golpik

Golpik Pay & Benefits reviews

Pakistan10 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

There aren't any activities to increase productivity for employees. No office politics but they provide competitive compensation. The company culture is non-existent but friendly to new-comers & people who regularly socialize.

Productive Environment and Excellent Culture

It's a good experience for me to work in Golpik. I found it very competitive environment I had learned a lot of from seniors and they support every time.

Pros

Paid leaves, Free Lunch and Heath insurance

Cons

Productive and fun work environment

Golpik is an excellent place to work. The learning opportunity is top-notch.Management always listens and acts accordingly.The workplace culture is excellent.Friday free lunch is most enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch, Medical, Paid leaves

Cons

Productive but managers don't respect our work. Salary not paying on time.and salary cutting alot.

learn JavaScript and time management.Workplace culture not good.enjoyable are one day at going at cricket match.team lead highly qualification but manager not friendly

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golpik. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Golpik Reviews by Location

• Golpik
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?