GSK

GSK Employee Reviews

Pakistan126 reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,897 reviews

I worked in a peaceful and friendly environment which was the reason Thai continued my service for such a long time.

I think my job was very challenging Manufacturing job needs a lot of hard work and intelligence to handle the situation as the whole company's revenue depends upon the production.

Pros

Free lunch and medical facility.

Cons

There was a facility for short leave which is very helpful to resolve domestic problems.

Not Recommended

Not a recommended place to work at. The work culture is toxic especially in Demand Hub. The exposure is limited and chances of advancement are limited as well. Will not recommend anyone to work at GSK Demand Hub Pakistan.

Pros

Free Lunch, Work from home

Cons

Politics, Careeer Advancement

Official response from GSK

November 4, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We really value our employee’s feedback and it’s important that our employees feel supported. We are focused on creating a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone at GSK can feel able and inspired to realise their potential. We take your feedback seriously and encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel at https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.

A very good organisation managed by group of most incompetent, prejudice , and ill mannered people in Pakistan

Very bad management where biases are on top , have grouping among management level it effect the overall performance of the companyPersonal liking and disliking destroy the cinema you culture , double faced people working there

Official response from GSK

November 4, 2022

It's good opportunity for new trainees

Good work place good environment and staff recemonded for those who want to start career... If your acadmic record is good then you will be beneficialOld style management but acceptable

Pros

Free lunches.. good package

Cons

Old management style

Its been great to work in GSK. Had an amazing experience.

Its been great to work in GSK. Had an amazing experience. I will strongly recommend others to join GSK if they get an opportunity as its the best pharmaceutical company indeed with best working environment. In my career, GSK has the biggest and greatest role. I feel lucky being associated with such a great workplace.

Pros

Free lunch

Modern employers culture

I have ¹6 ywar worked experience at glaxo smithkline as a Manager warehouse .I really like culture of company specially values like respect for people, respect for working hours, speakup channel , patient focus ,integrity, transparency, Sops for employees menral health and relaxing environment. 😌 quality and safety culture .

Bias ism in gsk Pakistan at their high level. Management were not sincere with fieldforce. I was terminate in when medically unfit on leave. Shameful act by the HR. My SLSL didn't give me favor. Very poor or fixed HR response in Pakistan.

– January 26, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide details regarding your experience. GSK reaffirms its commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation. We encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.

Good Environment

Gsk is a very good growing company. I'm very happy to be a part of this organization.Good EnvironmentGood TeamRespectAttractive salary packagePeaceOverall Gsk is very good company and I loved to be a part of this.

Very nice

Gsk is a very good multinational pharmaceutical company.It is not only better paywise and also have a very good learning atmosphere that is why I spent a lot of my life time in this company.

Pros

This is free lunches and overtime facility

Cons

This is free your and family treatment

Productive and Learning environment

Productive and Learning environment. Team building and group affiliations along with individual growth is also available. Professional team leads to help maintain discipline.

GSK is a gret place to learn and grow specially for freshers

One can learn a great deal at GSK. For people who have just started their careers they can have great opportunities for learning and growth. However, once you are in middle management then things get difficult as not much opportunities are available to grow and the longer you stay at Gsk the more you feel that compensation is something which is considerably lower then other companies.

Pros

Good culture, work life balance, medical

Cons

Compensation

Career growth place

GSK is a high level firm where you feel comfort about your career growth and can develop your skills and experience on high level base.... If i get chace again work with this firm so i wil be never miss this opportunity.. Such a good and dream work place.....

Pros

Pf, Eobi, leaves, free lunch

Cons

Short leave

learning

its good learn about my field and about system management is too supportive and motivationalwork place culture is greatthere is nothing hard to job in gsk there is a good culture of workingsports

Pros

free lunch

Cons

gym

Excellent Organisation

It was a wonderful experience at GSK Pakistan where most of the staff was competent and professional at work. Learning at GSK is one of the most attractive section to work in GSK.

Pros

No. 1 Mutinational

Good Environment

Work is good and the environment is fine. The food is good too. A company where people like to learn. Good brands that give you sense of pride locally and the sales team has a good relationship with the doctor.

good environment for work

i have a good experience worked in Glaxo Smith Kline Pakistan very challenging and good atmosphere “Applies creative thinking to implement a vision for the company” “Continuously suggests new ideas in meetings and on projects” “Shows initiative with developing new ways of thinking to improve projects or company performance”

A good place for learning and development

A good place for learning and development, sometimes you have chance to promote your self. you can learn from your seniors. here a good my learning portfolio is available.

Pros

Good Perks

Cons

not meeting the competitive criteria

Good

It has taught me immensely in how to survive in a pharamceutical industry when you are a fresh grad. I have learned different things regarding the environmental monitoring, water systems monitoring and how to cope up in the stressful conditions.

Good

I would love to work there in future. I worked there as a trainee.The environment was absolutely flexible and people are also very hard working was great

Good place to learn the ropes, especially if you're just starting out.

GSK lets you challenge yourself and throws something unique at you everyday to learn from. You can sure to be always busy, and that you will learn much about the industry, associated laws and receive global exposure through various projects that may be assigned to you. If you can handle the stress and high pressure environment, you can be sure to go far ahead and make your mark.

Productive work environment

I am proud to be a part of GSK. There is no difficulty in working environment flexible and supportive management in Pakistan. I was work with confidence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits