Habib University

Habib University Employee Reviews

Pakistan20 reviews
Challenging and great learning experience at Habib University. In certain areas growth within hierarchy is difficult but at the same time experience is helpful in acquiring a reasonable switch.
Pros
Close proximity to my home less driving
Cons
All those which normlly happen in Higher Education institute, academics lead environment
Habib University may seem professional, but there are too many office politics to keep up with and you will inevitably be dragged into them.
You will also get yelled at a lot and there is no job security.

If anything goes wrong at the university, they will pick any person who is not close to the president and put them under fire.

There are a lot of unfair HR practices- they can fire you on site without reason.
Excellent working environment,
Excellent professionals

Hard work pay off

Friendly environment

Friendly people

Student oriented institution

Customer satisfaction
The hardest part of the job management work is good banifead good invermint best staff working in a team and so proud in the work eight years old but so insteading
I started with them with great pace but soon I realize being proactive or innovative is acceptable even if you try to bring some betterment in the system.
Pros
Young people
Cons
Never understands the procedures required for betterment
It was good experince working at Habib University. I got to meet new people from whom I learnt alot. I really enjoyed the gymnasium and swimming pool at Habib which I still miss.
-Multi cultural organisation
-over all a good management.

-I learned a lot regarding work ethics

-Provide high quality education

-Professional development
Pros:
Great place to work. Contemporary Architecture. Greenery. Centralized Air. Conditioned. Chance to work with Highly skilled professionals all over the world.

Highly digitized systems.

Cons:

Slow growth
My experience of working at Habib University has been a constant source of learning and professional development. The organization and its work culture promotes professional growth.
You get to engage with a lot of people. The work space is quite comfortable. Flexible hours. The pay is a little less though. All in all, it was fun teaching my peers.
Pros
Flexible hours, comfortable work space
Cons
Pay isn't good enough
Working at the campus is one of the best experiences available in terms of work environment. Lots of facilities and recreation activities for staff members.
A dream place to work in. I worked there for a year and I learned a lot while my stay at Habib University. It is best place to work in Pakistan, specially when you are academician.
Habib university is an ideal place to work for every individual. It provides the maximum benefits to its servicemen. the higher management, supervisors all are so supportive.

Best Wishes are always with them.
Open to creativity and a lot of opportunities to learn, experiment and grow. Also, the University is based on a vision which is a great thing to be a part of. Its a great initiative by one of the top business houses to develop the future generations of the region.
Friendly environment with support from everyone.
No micromanaging.

You are given the freedom to do work in the best productive manner.

Dealing with faculty issues.

Events and celebrations that take place throughout the year.
Pros
Recognition and appreciation.
Cons
Less leaves.
Habib University is a great place to work at. The institution allows you to grow both personally and professionally, enabling you to learn about academics as well as your profession.

The organization is staffed by some of the most brilliant minded academics from all around the world and will become a truly world class institution in Pakistan soon enough.
The day at campus is filled with giving support to the staff and students , dealing with new issues everyday and sorting it out in shortest time. The facing of new issues is very healthy thing as it make you confident of doing things which you think our not possible. Managing High Level Events with the co-workers and performing duties LIVE. Managing LIVE IT & AV support, that's the most hardest thing as you have no second chance if any issue arise.
Working here made me learn of SOUND and VIDEO a lot, the equipment involve in it and that's really enjoyable thing for me.
Pros
Compensatory Leaves
Cons
Compensation
Learned a lot of new things from the professors and the management. The idea of working on the experiments for the students helped me to learn various aspects of renewable energy.
This is a best work place where you can utilize your all the skills, Best place as friendly environment.
Pros
nil
Cons
health care, Mobile, Yearly Leaves and others
* I have learned as per my job description (payroll & Taxation work)
* Management is the best & cooperative.

* My Co-workers is very helpful.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short break