Haleeb Foods

Haleeb Foods Employee Reviews

Pakistan16 reviews
Fast Pace and Agile. •Distribution management, People management & Sales volume management/achievement. Order booking and direct sales with the distributor sales reps in order to ensure proper amounts of Numeric and Weighted handling.
Haleeb is the place where i learnt bjt remained stressed. No work and family life balance. No Holidays on Festivals.

They just need Payments and Litre Per Day. Not only me all team mates remained stressed.
At haleeb foods there is no balance in any environment.there is arrival time is fix but no timing is fix to go back at home.thats why your personal life disturbed.
Haleeb foods lts is a foods factory which manufactures drinks and other liqued products. its culture is not suited me because there is a tight control and employees are demotivated and there is no chance to anyone to promote his experties
There's comprehensive program to develop employees & to improve their skills through training and development. Also there's too much focus on implementing HSE policy and to create awareness on 'Quality Through the Line'.
I really liked this company. This is very co-operative . On job every respect us in market because it is very famous company. Managment was very strong.
Pros
Free 3 times food and pick and drop
Company is good benefit for employees . and salary is also good . staff is HR is very strong rules for hiring .and CEO is very good person and planning for company
Pros
Free
Cons
the management of this company is .well trained.the culture of this company is enjoyable.i have achieve best selling award of the year in 2005.selling certificalte achieve in 2005.
Pros
rashion
Cons
heath
Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited is the first and the only green field project .Today, the Group is engaged in trading of commodities, manufacturing of fertilizers, textiles, sugar, mining and energy. So Best way of the Success for every person and Pakistan . Every One demand healthy Goods . SO this Company Provided every thing Pure .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Health care
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Haleeb Foods?
 To do market visits and collect client’s feedback/concerns about
distributed products which is then reported to HQ

 Supervision of the supplies – ordering and servicing

 Analysis of market, pricing, promotions and other activities being done by

competition
Overall that was great experience to be a part of dynamic FMCG organizations. Since I had joined, there were lot of challenges came across me that trained and groomed me to keep the ship sailing through storms.
Pros
free accommodations and lunch
Cons
extended work hours for more than 10
I have learned to complete the given projects with the limited resources and time frame but to strive for continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization.
I had a very excellent time in Haleeb Foods Limited. I have learned a lot from that company.
The culture of company is also very good.
I worked in Haleeb Foods as a internee. There, I learnt MS Excel and MS Word.
I was working with "Business Development Manager" and he helped me to understand "Trade Offers and Trade Spends".
Pros
Time Management
Cons
Inappropriate Growth
Provide full administrative and executive support to the manager.
Establish and control all sales matters.

Planning and scheduling targets and ensuring timely completion.

Co-ordinate and distribute both internal and external matters under the direction of manger.

Interacting with suppliers and senior level executives and all other levels of employees.

Handle the sales and send all report to manger.

Managing of multiple team assignments effectively and coordinating sales.

Deal with internal and external costumers at all levels via telephone to ensure successful communication.

Great ability to learn new things quickly and ability to work under pressure.
I had 3 distribution setups with 11 sales officers in my area and we were covering 7800 outlets in retail/whole sale segments weekly/fortnightly and monthly.
During my tenure in the company I achieved major sales targets and brought the average growth up to 132 % over last year sales.

I participated in new product launching for different dairy product categories and conducted POP merchandising activities as well as other sales promotional activities to promote the products.

We conducted sales promotional activities in many schools, colleges, Universities and corporate institutes successfully which resulted good business growth and also enhanced my approach towards success in FMCG market.