Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)

Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA) Employee Reviews

Pakistan3 reviews
hi

I am working full time as a law rule for management. I follow your rules.

I am still working in a gulf consolidated contractor company as a project coordinator/admin officer regarding petty cash handling all sites.
Pros
As per company policy rules
Cons
As per company policy rules
Basically in my Exp. knowledge Company is providing, HR consultancy for the Employment, as per Government Rule and Regulation, Karachi Citizenship.
Example: - I was working for the Iffco Pakistan Private Limited, under the Liable Contract of Hta, SALARY in time, Extra Benefits, Possible Extra Hours of Employment, Good Company Relation with Hta, everything is OK. But General attitude always comes First, Employer Portfolio, so a little disturbing. It is OK.

I am sure Marriage is out of Possibility, under the Contract because of Contractual Job Period. It is kind of Overseas Employment or Government Ad-hoc Basis Employment.

It is all Good for Young Professionals, and time source of Money.

Sometime, Employer Customer, Offers a JOB, Permanent Employment.

Labor Salaries are Poor, many of them are Complaining, Deduction and Force to do Extra Hours.

I am not sure for Government and Non-Government Institution of Karachi, at any Place, Government of Sindh keeping liability to Provide Food or Transportation Facility. It is same as.
As a designer, the main thing i need is an environment which allows me to showcase my creativity with confidence, without the pressure of satisfying everyone's eye..
The people there are very encouraging, including the management, heads and colleagues...

I haven't seen anything *bossy* there.. which is very fruitful for me..
Pros
Advanced-learning experience with challenges..
Cons
Searching.... Not found...