HBL

HBL Employee Reviews

Pakistan90 reviews

Effecient environment

Much learning place and career oriented organization, good for decent experience or full time settlement. The more positive things the wide range of customer oriented products.

Good when i was employed

Typically day work, a lot of scope for learning, and a good workplace. It's my first job and I really enjoyed it at HBL. People of different minds of affairs. A good customer base will give you a lot of knowledge about the work.

Pros

Large organization provide opportunities those who like to grow.

Cons

depressed and target based environment.

Friendly envy

I have at HBL bank as a collection exuctive honestly speaking HBL have a big plat form for learning.Someone said that you don’t invest at business you invest at people they are build business.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Relaxing break

HBL is a good place to work

HBL is a good place to work even though they do not offer market competitive salaries but the environment, learning, work life balance and many other things are excellent to spend there. I believe only salary is not important factor in job but the environment, colleagues and management etc. are other factors which keep you associated with it as far as an employee feel to have growth.

A good company

Yes its a good company as we all k ow about the reputation of HBL it's a brand.............. Great work environment specially for freshers ...............

Pros

Good company

Cons

No cons

heavy workload. too much stress for operations staff

hbl is good for career startup but it is pathetic if you go long with this bank. they do not care for old employees but always interested to hire new staff. salary package is nothing against workload for operations staff not very cooperative environment

Pros

2 times tea

Cons

no break. 1 hour is allowed but heavy work load doesnt allow you to take break for an hour

I am having a great Experience

Staff is very cooperative work is much better than other banks HBL never take risk in its work or in consumer products its secure loan which facilitates customer

Pros

HBL should provide lunch to there Regional staff

Cons

Every Employee has its health secure

Marketing

Hbl is the best banking platform for customer.hbl staf is given a best service to the customer and completed all the work it the time and no time westing .

Pros

Two times

Cons

One time

A good and comfortable work place.

A good and comfortable place for working and experience.All staff members are compromising and lively.A healthy relationship with everyone at office.

Pros

Free lunch or dinner on achievements

Work in agriculture Field

HBL is one of the best Organization. Of Pakistan and second largest Bank in Pakistan Employee policy is good provide all the benefit for employee and serices is very well

Pros

Cons

Yes Healthcare policy is good

Nil

Best experience with HBL.i gain more experience from HBL in sales Branch Banking. HBL is a good brand first largest bank in pakistan. Hbl lower management is very strickly manage down staff.

Great learning and working experiance

Working as a management auditor in one of the top 4 banks of my country has been a 360 degree learning experience for me. It helped me getting more insight into how financial institutions operate while instilling in me a passion to grow as a financial coach.

Stressfull Job

Bank job is a white color job. it is better than nothing. but in bank there is too much pressure of work and compensation are very low. a bank employee is not socialized. there is hard work timing. expenses are too much but income is low. often it find difficult to perform household responsibilities.

Pros

Traings are good

Cons

Health Policy

HBL is Good platform for learning and development ….. Friendly Environment ……. Work stress is very much because of shortage of Staff at Branch Level .

Good

I am really enjoying there and top managment is very kind local Management location is not fine they black mail people and asked for resignation that's shallower

Polluted culture of HBL

The culture of HBL is polluted by the upper management of HR, favouritism is on its peak and the rest are treated like a labor division which should be corrected that harms the market value of the organization.

good learning place

complaint handling on daily basis learned about product knowledge , Debit card and credit card , system using , operating diffrent soft wares overall environment was gud cooperative staff.

Stressful job

Stressful job n no security of job..and less paid ....no proper staffing...no proper customer service...no relaxation in job for employees.... always stressful

Branch banking

2 months internship in which I understand and learn about branch banking accounts opening documentation verification of different accounts biometric of accounts.

HBL is a good place to grow as it will provide you with a platform to excel and enhance your skillset in new tremendous projects streamed inlined.

I strongly recommend HBL as a good workplace when it comes to showcase and increase the skills and expertise one needs in career growth. Workplace environment is very good and secure without any gender discrimination and disciplinary actions are strict.

Worst Support I have ever seen

This bank support system is worst. They don't even know how to talk with customers. I am really disappointed that this is the number one bank of Pakistan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HBL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits