HBL

HBL Employee Reviews

Pakistan83 reviews

Work in agriculture Field

HBL is one of the best Organization. Of Pakistan and second largest Bank in Pakistan Employee policy is good provide all the benefit for employee and serices is very well

Pros

Cons

Yes Healthcare policy is good

Marketing

Hbl is the best banking platform for customer.hbl staf is given a best service to the customer and completed all the work it the time and no time westing .

Pros

Two times

Cons

One time

A good and comfortable work place.

A good and comfortable place for working and experience.All staff members are compromising and lively.A healthy relationship with everyone at office.

Pros

Free lunch or dinner on achievements

Nil

Best experience with HBL.i gain more experience from HBL in sales Branch Banking. HBL is a good brand first largest bank in pakistan. Hbl lower management is very strickly manage down staff.

Great learning and working experiance

Working as a management auditor in one of the top 4 banks of my country has been a 360 degree learning experience for me. It helped me getting more insight into how financial institutions operate while instilling in me a passion to grow as a financial coach.

Stressfull Job

Bank job is a white color job. it is better than nothing. but in bank there is too much pressure of work and compensation are very low. a bank employee is not socialized. there is hard work timing. expenses are too much but income is low. often it find difficult to perform household responsibilities.

Pros

Traings are good

Cons

Health Policy

HBL is Good platform for learning and development ….. Friendly Environment ……. Work stress is very much because of shortage of Staff at Branch Level .

Good

I am really enjoying there and top managment is very kind local Management location is not fine they black mail people and asked for resignation that's shallower

Polluted culture of HBL

The culture of HBL is polluted by the upper management of HR, favouritism is on its peak and the rest are treated like a labor division which should be corrected that harms the market value of the organization.

good learning place

complaint handling on daily basis learned about product knowledge , Debit card and credit card , system using , operating diffrent soft wares overall environment was gud cooperative staff.

Stressful job

Stressful job n no security of job..and less paid ....no proper staffing...no proper customer service...no relaxation in job for employees.... always stressful

Branch banking

2 months internship in which I understand and learn about branch banking accounts opening documentation verification of different accounts biometric of accounts.

HBL is a good place to grow as it will provide you with a platform to excel and enhance your skillset in new tremendous projects streamed inlined.

I strongly recommend HBL as a good workplace when it comes to showcase and increase the skills and expertise one needs in career growth. Workplace environment is very good and secure without any gender discrimination and disciplinary actions are strict.

Worst Support I have ever seen

This bank support system is worst. They don't even know how to talk with customers. I am really disappointed that this is the number one bank of Pakistan.

Less opportunities

Over all not good experience with hbl... i tried my best in my working during stay in bank, but i could'nt find better oppurtunity in hbl to secure my job because a favourtisim..that's why i have resigned from my job in hbl.

Disappointed

Hbl is largest bank of pakistan but management and benefit provide to employees are not good . Employees face lot of problems they sit late hours due to burden of work and their social life is totally zero

Hbl is a good place to work

Working at hbl is a challenging job experience which require strong interper sonal skills confident in performing assigned tasks and bringing the existing skills

Pros

Job security

Cons

Compliance

Fun place and their teach you so much

HBL is like a dream place to work at, their are so understanding and are constantly willing to help you grow, their teach you so much and their let you actually work on the main duties in order for you to learn.

Good

I feel good work with hbl and also love this organisation because this organisation is good for employees because this organisation take care of every employee

All facts are as review emplye old age benifits zero

Employees efort with full zeal and dedication but the rewards gets senior managment. In small mistake staff fire but eeutive get reward and resignatio

Very bad and unhappy experience to serve HBL and the career end is more disaster. Be alert

Very bed experience no meritocracy at any stage.very dark future at end.be carefull before joining HBL...... No path way for gardge or career and justice

Pros

Gpl and nothing

Cons

Very ordinary
  • HBL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?