HBL Employee Reviews

Pakistan79 reviews
Bank job is a white color job. it is better than nothing. but in bank there is too much pressure of work and compensation are very low. a bank employee is not socialized. there is hard work timing. expenses are too much but income is low. often it find difficult to perform household responsibilities.
Pros
Traings are good
Cons
Health Policy
Working as a management auditor in one of the top 4 banks of my country has been a 360 degree learning experience for me. It helped me getting more insight into how financial institutions operate while instilling in me a passion to grow as a financial coach.
HBL is Good platform for learning and development …..
Friendly Environment …….

Work stress is very much because of shortage of Staff at Branch Level

I am really enjoying there and top managment is very kind local Management location is not fine they black mail people and asked for resignation that's shallower
The culture of HBL is polluted by the upper management of HR, favouritism is on its peak and the rest are treated like a labor division which should be corrected that harms the market value of the organization.
complaint handling on daily basis learned about product knowledge , Debit card and credit card , system using , operating diffrent soft wares
overall environment was gud cooperative staff.
Stressful job n no security of job..and less paid ....no proper staffing...no proper customer service...no relaxation in job for employees.... always stressful
2 months internship in which I understand and learn about branch banking accounts opening documentation verification of different accounts biometric of accounts.
I strongly recommend HBL as a good workplace when it comes to showcase and increase the skills and expertise one needs in career growth. Workplace environment is very good and secure without any gender discrimination and disciplinary actions are strict.
This bank support system is worst. They don't even know how to talk with customers. I am really disappointed that this is the number one bank of Pakistan.
Over all not good experience with hbl... i tried my best in my working during stay in bank, but i could'nt find better oppurtunity in hbl to secure my job because a favourtisim..that's why i have resigned from my job in hbl.
Hbl is largest bank of pakistan but management and benefit provide to employees are not good .
Employees face lot of problems they sit late hours due to burden of work and their social life is totally zero
Working at hbl is a challenging job experience which require strong interper sonal skills confident in performing assigned tasks and bringing the existing skills
Pros
Job security
Cons
Compliance
HBL is like a dream place to work at, their are so understanding and are constantly willing to help you grow, their teach you so much and their let you actually work on the main duties in order for you to learn.
I feel good work with hbl and also love this organisation because this organisation is good for employees because this organisation take care of every employee
Employees efort with full zeal and dedication but the rewards gets senior managment. In small mistake staff fire but eeutive get reward and resignatio
Very bed experience no meritocracy at any stage.very dark future at end.be carefull before joining HBL......
No path way for gardge or career and justice
Pros
Gpl and nothing
Cons
Very ordinary
my review hbl bank To pursue a challenging career in a growth oriented organization, which offers opportunities for my personal growth and career development in a professional working environment.
when i join as an internee i enjoyed a lot because the environment was great and the people were very cooperative they told me a lots of things regarding the practical work ...
Pros
i get practical interface with banking environment
Cons
some times they just said internee to fill the slips ...
As a sale job, Relationship Manager Job is full of challenges as it is a multitasking job and a high-pressure job as there are daily monthly and yearly targets which you have to achieve. So I learned how to work in extreme pressure and how to handle multiple things.
Working at HBL is a great experience with new learnings and issues to be dealt upon. Good working environment and culture. Management is supportive at all times.