HBL Employee Reviews in Karachi

Karachi27 reviews
Hbl is a good place to work
Working at hbl is a challenging job experience which require strong interper sonal skills confident in performing assigned tasks and bringing the existing skills
Pros
Job security
Cons
Compliance
Polluted culture of HBL
The culture of HBL is polluted by the upper management of HR, favouritism is on its peak and the rest are treated like a labor division which should be corrected that harms the market value of the organization.
Fun place and their teach you so much
HBL is like a dream place to work at, their are so understanding and are constantly willing to help you grow, their teach you so much and their let you actually work on the main duties in order for you to learn.
Very bad and unhappy experience to serve HBL and the career end is more disaster. Be alert
Very bed experience no meritocracy at any stage.very dark future at end.be carefull before joining HBL......
No path way for gardge or career and justice
Pros
Gpl and nothing
Cons
Very ordinary
Great Work experience with a vast learning experience at this big organisation
Working at HBL is a great experience with new learnings and issues to be dealt upon. Good working environment and culture. Management is supportive at all times.
Working experience in HBL
Learnt the main thing that how to deal with clients and how to maintain the record and data properly in a manageable way.
Hardest part of the job was to full fill the target given by boss and Team leaders.

Enjoyable part was the small celebrations every week due to completion of tasks.
Pros
Free Evening Snacks
Cons
Short Breaks
Internship during breaks
This was a two months internship program which I availed during my summer breaks as I was completing Bachelors qualification. Although this helped me pursuing my career in banking because it gave me the idea of how branch needs to be managed.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Short period
cooperative and helpful work place.
hbl is the worldwide best brand and all staff are very hard worker and are very efficient with their jobs .

I am also doing my job with my sincerity because if we work hard we obey rules and regulation so we will be a successful employee . sometimes I did extra work whenever we found shortage of our staff .
Pros
free breakfast, birthdays, lunches
Cons
breaks, namaz breaks
Productive and Learning Environment with Adequate Facilities
Provides conducive learning and working environment.
Management is approachable. Working regulations are transparent. Controls are effective. IT security is strong. HR policies can be improved
Pros
Subsidized Lunch, Free Tea and Coffee, Clean and Spacious Offices
Cons
Traffic Pron Area for Head Office
Help in continuous learning and growth but salary package are not according to work And the persons working there are very cooperative and also share there experience
One of the biggest bank in Pakistan
It’s one of the biggest bank in Pakistan with a good managemen Due to which it gives a lot to learning advantages with good environment and good culture and most important job security
It was a good workplace!
It was a wonderful place to work , it enhanced various skill.
The colleagues were so cooperative.

I enjoyed working there with all of the fellow staff.
Learning and development department is good for learning so many things and different training and certifications

Benefits like car,personal and home loan for employees but deduct the low interest not full free

Provident fund, Gratuity, Pension, Leave fund,Support for Education
Pros
Learning, career boost, Job Security, Benefits
Cons
Fixed Timings, no permanent bonus
Productive workplace
It was really a Pakistan No.1 Banking organization having 75 years of Banking service provider.I enjoyed very much during my stay at HBL.
I am very proud to say as a HABIBIAN to myself.There is no any match and compression with others Bank working in the country.
Pros
Bonus, Medical facilities.
Cons
House loan, car loan and many other facilities.
Research with a Twist
Being a Research Manager, has taught me many things especially since I took on the role here at HBL. The team is corporate and supports in each and every decision that is taken for the betterment and progression of the company.
The hardest part of research is the limitations that are faced with recruiting and interviewing people while the best part is the traveling done to different cities and learning about their culture and trends.
Pros
Training provided by the L&D department
Cons
Low salary benefits
Job Experience at HBL
It was my first job in banking sector. HBL maintain highly professional environment, extremely skilled workforce and a lot of to learn. I was on third party contract and only after three months i was offered in bankislami on permanent basis that's why i switched to new job. I was on bancassurance department and wealth management MIS update was also my responsibility. I really enjoyed my job there.
Providing Online information to customer
A full time job that enhance my many qualities regarding typing, listening, and judging to situation and problems of customer.
I have learned that a employee can be only successful when he he will considered the CUSTOMER IS MY BOSS.

I am lucky that I worked with co-operative co-workers, hardest part of job is overtime. and most enjoyable part of job is appreciation part given by seniors.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
A learning school for everyone
Biggest financial institution in Pakistan. Job security at its best. Brand name to be proud of. Will love to be associated with HBL one day again. Proud to be Habibian
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Compensations and Benefits
HBL is a well established organization and care about staff
38 years diversified experience with HBL was my life turning period. . I learnt a lot from my seniors and colleagues.

My seniors were helpful to me when ever request for guidance. There was a open discussion environment between my seniors and staff under me.

The most enjoyable and challenging part was when I was promoted as DGM and Head of Printing and stationery department. I was responsible for security and safety of Banks asserts involved in printing / supply of all types of stationery items to branches pan Pakistan with in min time period and with min dispatch charges.
workplace
working in HBL is a good experience because its my first job here am learning many of things which helps me out in problem i learn how to tackle the uncomfortable situations
the management is good enough for us
Diverse background includes sales, customer service , accounts and supervision.
Discussing the financial requirements of, and providing financial advice to personal and business clients.
Dealing with customers queries face to face, over the telephone or in writing.

Serving customers at the counter.

Understanding customer needs, recommending suitable products and making sales.

Processing paperwork from sales, change of customer details, and closure of accounts.

Developing a network of local business contacts.

Promoting the bank's services.

Problem solving.

Planning.

Maintaining Statistical and Financial records.

Dealing with Complaints.
Cons
short breaks, health care and incentives