HBL Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

Bank Officer3 reviews
Pakistan3 reviews
Management of your company is too much stricked, you must improve your managment , Environment is totally Glooming and very pleasant , i am really enjoying 6 month
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Short breaks
HBL is one of the largest bank in Pakistan. It was pleasure working with such a reputed organisation. I have attended Retail Banking course and many other courses through HBL which polished my skills and I explored my strengths.
Pros
Experiencing largest banking network of Pakistan !
Cons
Long working hours.
I learned a lot working with colleagues who were 10-15 greater experienced and the problems and issues of the customers while working in the branch banking area, solving all sorts of problem and dealing with the situation with patience. The colleagues were cooperative and caring nature with the ideal synergy which a CEO hopes for.

The company has the potential to excel further in the industry and it gives one an opportunity to grow as well but the work force strength is above 10000. So at times, one finds it difficult to move above the layered compensation, it takes a lot of time to come to you.

Your piece of cake.
Pros
great working environment, growth opportunities, huge network, recognition by counterparts in the same industry
Cons
difficult to distinguish yourself amongst the huge workforce working around you, at times it is diffucult to convince hugher ups to bring in the neccessary change, because of the same assumptions kept over years
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HBL?